Old March 18th 10, 07:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Mexican cartel orders hit on Kit Bramblett

Kitt Bramblett, County Prosecutor

You are calling me a nut publically. I accuse you of using cocaine in
the Hudspeth County courthouse. Stay 100 feet away from me at all
time, or I will use appropriate force against you. You are the target
of a hit by a Mexican drug cartel. I don't think you have a legal
right to use drugs and prosecute people

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis
Old March 18th 10, 07:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 18, 1:03*pm, NONE wrote:
Kitt Bramblett, County Prosecutor

You are calling me a nut publically. I accuse you of using cocaine in
the Hudspeth County courthouse. Stay 100 feet away from me at all
time, or I will use appropriate force against you. You are the target
of a hit by a Mexican drug cartel. I don't think you have a legal
right to use drugs and prosecute people

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

This attorney makes this statement in case EP-10CV0072, in the Western
District of Texas.
I am calling the wife of the county attorney a SLUT. Kit, your wife is
a SLUT.

The statement is made at the end of your answer.

Marcus Roberts
Old March 18th 10, 07:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

NONE wrote:

Kitt Bramblett, County Prosecutor

You are calling me a nut publically. I accuse you of using cocaine in
the Hudspeth County courthouse. Stay 100 feet away from me at all
time, or I will use appropriate force against you. You are the target
of a hit by a Mexican drug cartel. I don't think you have a legal
right to use drugs and prosecute people

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

Excellent point ! your excellency ...

m.
Old March 19th 10, 12:01 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 18, 12:03*pm, NONE wrote:
Kitt Bramblett, County Prosecutor

You are calling me a nut publically. I accuse you of using cocaine in
the Hudspeth County courthouse. Stay 100 feet away from me at all
time, or I will use appropriate force against you.

Tist, tist , tist. Not good form Marcus, you can't threaten someone
simply because they called you a "nut". As far as staying away from
you.... I'm sure you'll have no problem with that. I doubt people want
to come within 200 feet of you in case what you have is contagious.