Old March 18th 10, 09:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts replies to Kit Bramblett's answer

Certainlly, Kit, COCAINE CRIMES are fixing to quit being prosecuted.
I am going to move more COKE around than you can snort.

Roberts replies to EP-10CV0072, Roberts v. Orega et. al in Hudspeth
County Texas,
the local Hill Billee replies to deport Marcus Roberts in DEFENDANT'S
ORIGIONAL ANSWER

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

Dear Prime Minster Douglas

My recommendation is to halt all extradition cases until my
citizenship is resolved. Then, secretly charge as much money as
possible or get assurances of help from Saudi for an oil platform.

The response from Hudspeth County is that Hudspeth County can move to
dismiss my claim to United States Citizenship. I assume I would then
be deported to St Kitts and Nevis, and we would have Russian commandos
come get me.

What has been legally filed in the Western District of Texas (Federal
Court) is uneducated, corrupt, and a violation of every form
international law.

My citizenship case is simply dismissed on the motion of a county
attorney from Hudspeth County, Texas.

Sincerely,