Old March 18th 10, 10:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Here is what Kit Bramblett said

Here is the language that executes me. I show up on a private plane.
If this motion is granted, I could just be extradited to St Kitts and
Nevis.
Somebody kills my federal judge in charge of the case, and a new judge
just signs a deportation order.

This is punishment for a B misdemeanor, strip me of my US
citizenship because I was granted secret diplomatic immunity.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of ST Kitts and Nevis

12. Defendants will file a Motion to Dismiss this lawsuit which is a
related case
to Case #: 3:09-CV-00424-KC Marcus Roberts v. RGEC, Case #: 3:09-
CV-00403-PRM
Marcus Roberts v. RGEC and Case #: 3:10-CV-0050-KC (Marcus Roberts v.
Hillary
Clinton) filed by this same nut.
Old March 18th 10, 10:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 18, 4:38*pm, NONE wrote:
Here is the language that executes me. I show up on a private plane.
If this motion is granted, I could just be extradited to St Kitts and
Nevis.
Somebody kills my federal judge in charge of the case, and a new judge
just signs a deportation order.

This is punishment for a B misdemeanor, strip me of my US
citizenship because I was granted secret diplomatic immunity.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of ST Kitts and Nevis

12. Defendants will file a Motion to Dismiss this lawsuit which is a
related case
to Case #: 3:09-CV-00424-KC Marcus Roberts v. RGEC, Case #: 3:09-
CV-00403-PRM
Marcus Roberts v. RGEC and Case #: 3:10-CV-0050-KC (Marcus Roberts v.
Hillary
Clinton) filed by this same nut.

That's my note to my goveremnt. I became real ambassdor by being the
chess delegate.
The Federation is preparing for poltiical violence. This isn't the
fault of FIDE or of chess.
All chessplayers need to unite with Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, right now, and
focus
on the GAME OF CHESS!

Old March 18th 10, 10:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS
EL PASO DIVISION

MARCUS WAYNE ROBERTS )
Plaintiff )

v. ) No. EP-10CV0072

THE HONORABLE ABIGAIL ORTEGA. )
COUNTY & DISTRICT CLERK AND )
HUDSPETH COUNTY, TEXAS )

Defendants )

DEFENDANT'S ORIGINAL ANSWER

Comes Now, THE HONORABLE ABIGAIL ORTEGA, COUNTY & DISTRICT
CLERK and HUDSPETH COUNTY, TEXAS, Defendants and files this their
Original
Answer in reply to Plaintiff's WRIT OF MANDAMUS AND COMPLAINT FOR
DAMAGES AND REQUEST FOR NEW ELECTIONS, and for answer says:

I.

1. Defendants deny that Plaintiff did not receive timely an absentee
ballot as
requested. Defendants will further show that Plaintiff received an
absentee ballot and
that Plaintiff voted in the Regular Primary Election.

2. Defendants further deny that Plaintiff was qualified to be a
candidate in the
regularly scheduled Primary on March 2, 2010.

3. Defendants deny that they have ever sought to disqualify or deny
candidates
associated with "Black People" ballots in any election.

4. Defendants further deny that Abigail Ortega, Hudspeth County
District and
County Clerk, is or has ever improperly manipulated absentee ballots
in Hudspeth
County Elections.

5. Defendants admit that Hudspeth County is a political subdivision of
the State
of Texas.

6. Defendants deny that they have interfered with Plaintiff's ability
to sell his
homestead.

7. Defendants deny that Plaintiff has been denied the right to record
title to his
homestead. Defendants would further show that the deed to his property
is in fact
recorded in the Deed Records of Hudspeth County. See Warranty Deed
attached to
Plaintiffs Petition.

8. Defendants further deny that Plaintiff has right to force the
County & District
Clerk to record his title policy in the Deed Record of Hudspeth
County.

9. Defendants further deny that Plaintiff is required to pay a bribe
to Clerk of the
Court or the County Attorney in order be able to record recordable
documents in the
County Records.

10. Defendants further deny that there is federal jurisdiction in any
of the
Complaints either of violations of Federal Statutes or Jurisdictional
Amounts.

11. Defendants deny that Plaintiff is entitled to damages in any
amount under
any theory including Deceptive Trade Practices.

12. Defendants will file a Motion to Dismiss this lawsuit which is a
related case
to Case #: 3:09-CV-00424-KC Marcus Roberts v. RGEC, Case #: 3:09-
CV-00403-PRM
Marcus Roberts v. RGEC and Case #: 3:10-CV-0050-KC (Marcus Roberts v.
Hillary
Clinton) filed by this same nut.

WHEREFORE, PREMISES CONSIDERED, the Defendants pray that the Court
will Dismiss this case with Prejudice.
Respectfully submitted,

BRAMBLETT & BRAMBLETT, P.C.
P.O. BOX 221528
El Paso. Texas 79932
(915)877-4173
(915) 877-7146 (Fax)
Old March 18th 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 18, 3:40*pm, NONE wrote:
On Mar 18, 4:38*pm, NONE wrote:

[...]

WAIT MARCUS: You are screwing up the story line. Yesterday you said:

"I get to SUE the Texas Naturlal Resource comission becasue my front
fence is only three feet in height.I want 10,000 dollars from Turner
and the Texas NAtural Resource comission. The cop - Turner - is trying
to control my fences to kill me."

Now you write:

Here is the language that executes me. I show up on a private plane.
If this motion is granted, I could just be extradited to St Kitts and
Nevis.
Somebody kills my federal judge in charge of the case, and a new judge
just signs a deportation order.

First: Why do you have to "show up" in a plane -- private or
commercial -- since you already live in El Paso? El Paso might be big
but I'm sure you could drive through it.

Second: Is this "cop" John Turner going to be the one two execute
you?? I thought Hillary Clinton, Paul T., the USCF, the Russians , et
al were suppose to be the ones who were going to execute you? Or is
the "cop" John Turner employed by all of them and is their "hit man"?

Third: Why does someone have to kill a Federal Judge in charge of your
case to assign a new judge who will write the deportation order? I
suspect the current judge assigned to your case would be more than
willing to sign the deportation order. And if you are correct will the
"Cop" John Turner going to be the one to carry out the hit?!?

Fourth: Don't you WANT to go back to St. Kitts and Nevis?!? Why not go
on your own, and safe the U.S. the aggravation of having you Deported.
Given that you are an "Ambassador for St. Kitts and Nevis i would
assume going back there would represent a SAFE Sanctuary for you, far
away from "The Cop" John Turner.

Fifth: You state "your government" -- *which* government: The U.S.
Government or the Government of the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis?
-- made you a "Real Ambassador" by making you a DELEGATE to the Chess
Federation (FIDE?) First a DELEGATE to a SOCIAL organization is NOT
the same thing as an Ambassador. If you were an AMBASSADOR you would
be assigned to the EMBASSY. Since you are NOT assigned to, or even
listed as an Embassy employee, you are therefore by definition NOT an
OFFICIAL Ambassador. Parading around as such can get you ARRESTED for
impersonating an Ambassador.... or Deported, which would be a GOOD
thing not a BAD thing for you.

Sixth: I thought chess players were engaged in a "Chess War" so why
are they suppose to "unite". Who are the "enemies" of all these "Chess
Players"?

Seventh: Now this dude Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, isn't he the President of
FIDE?!? And isn't he the one that people speculate has ties to the
Russian mob?!? Why are we suppose to unite under a corrupt
organization?!? So we can play chess?!?

You need to go back and re-write this plot line and tie all these
various characters together. As it is written the story makes no
sense. I'll be glad to serve as your editor. BTW have you thought of a
TITLE for this novel you are writing?!?