Old March 18th 10, 11:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default US Attonrey for Western District

I again attempted to serve the US Attorney for the Western District

7009 2250 0001 5829 8857

with my first amended complaint.

I am going to keep on calling Kit Bramblet a cocaine snorting
prosecutor,
until the days he died. I will bankrput him in legal fees.

I can leave the USA and I can still contine my suits in the internet.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE
Old March 18th 10, 11:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 18, 5:29*pm, NONE wrote:
I again attempted to serve the US Attorney for the Western District

7009 2250 0001 5829 8857

with my first amended complaint.

I am going to keep on calling Kit Bramblet a cocaine snorting
prosecutor,
until the days he died. I will bankrput him in legal fees.

I can leave the USA and I can still contine my suits in the internet.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE

7009 2250 0001 5829 8875
Old March 18th 10, 11:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Kit, do you **** children?