Old March 20th 10, 06:59 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default What is KNOWN CHILD ABUSER SUSAN POLGAR Doing In Scholastic Chess?

Maybe the MEDIA can start giving more of a **** about the welfare of
children.

You have a woman who was ORDERED by a New York family court to CEASE
AND DESIST HOTSAUCING HER CHILDREN (and to not allow her husband/not-
their-father to do so). Did the court just randomly order this
preemptively? NO!

This woman is one of the most prominent figures in scholastic chess in
the United States, and she is a KNOWN CHILD ABUSER.

USCF itself embraced her until they had no choice over an unrelated
scandal.

We know she's got lawyers. She even sued people who called her a
child abuser (settled), but didn't name me in that group. If they
think finances have anything to do with it, she sued Sam Sloan, and
he's not the most deep-pocketed sort in the world. I guess if she
doesn't want to have it out in court with me, she is just going to
have to live with posts like this, and mass distribution of the family-
court order at tournaments where she is appearing or working.

Her children deserved better parents, though so did she.

Old March 20th 10, 02:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"RayGordon" wrote in message
[...]

The way it works boyo is that the rules for suing judgement proof idiots
like yourself are a bit different. Since you have nothing worthwhile to get
in a judgement, what her lawyers may decide to do is get injunctive relief
against you. When you continue to flap your gums, they will cite you for
contempt. When you do it again, they eventually will get you in a position
where you have to spend some time in jail. They can also get a fine
assessed as part of the contempt, and jail you when you don't pay it.

You seem to be like the person who the old gunfighter was talking about when
he said that some people go though life spoiling for a fight, until they run
into someone who is faster. Then it's too late.

You have been telling us for two years that this woman has financial backing
with deep pockets, are you sure you want to ride this train?