Old March 20th 10, 06:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts perfects Hudspeth County, Texas homestead

I have like over 100K in my homestead now.

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

County Tax Assessor-Collector
Kay Scarbrough
PO Box 158
Sierra Blanca, TX 79851
Fax: (915) 369-3005

March 20, 2010

Dear Ms. Scarbrough,

I have elected my mobile home as real property. I am faxing you a copy
of the statement of location. Per Texas Law, I require my mobile home
to be treated as real property. In Federal Bankruptcy, this can SAVE
MY OWNERSHIP of my home. Your advice to owners of mobile homes in
Hudspeth County is bad legal advice. If you have two mobile homes on
two contiguous lots, you can lose a mobile home without a real
property declaration. Please record my mobile home / homestead as
including a 2008 mobile home which is REAL PROPERTY. I will litigate
this issue in Federal Court if you disagree. Your county attorney has
a clear cocaine problem. The instrument number for my Statement of
Location is 131806, which was filed in the public records of Hudspeth
County, Texas on March 17, 2010. This letter serves as a threat to
file suit against you and Hudspeth County for refusing my
application.

Sincerely,

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE

Texas Occupations Code - Section 1201.205. Statement Of Ownership And
Location
1201.2055. ELECTION BY OWNER
(d) If an owner elects to treat a manufactured home as real
property, the department shall issue to the owner a certified copy
of the statement of ownership and location that on its face reflects
that the owner has elected to treat the manufactured home as real
property at the location listed on the statement. Not later than
the 60th day after the date the department issues a certified copy
of the statement of ownership and location to the owner, the owner
must:
(1) file the certified copy in the real property
records of the county in which the home is located; and
(2) notify the department and the tax
assessor-collector that the certified copy has been filed.
(e) A manufactured home is not considered to be real
property until a certified copy of the statement of ownership and
location has been filed and the department and the tax
assessor-collector have been notified of the filing as provided by
Subsection (d).