Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old March 21st 10, 11:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 406
Default Roberts to SUE US Marshalls service for inability to serve under Rule4, and ASSUALT

Roberts to SUE US Marshalls service for inability to serve under Rule
4, and ASSUALT

The US Marshalls service and John Doe US Marshalls are being sued for
assault in the courthouse of the Western District of Texas. I will not
enter for discovery.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE
  #2   Report Post  
Old March 21st 10, 11:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 406
Default Roberts to SUE US Marshalls service for inability to serve underRule 4, and ASSUALT

On Mar 21, 5:13*pm, NONE wrote:
Roberts to SUE US Marshalls service for inability to serve under Rule
4, and ASSUALT

The US Marshalls service and John Doe US Marshalls are being sued for
assault in the courthouse of the Western District of Texas. I will not
enter for discovery.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE


I want to **** up the security clearences of US marshalls in the
Western Distrcit of Texas.
I am going to **** up the careers of racists.

I am suing the Cheif US Marshall, and Federal Judge Martinez.

I can't serve under Rule 4. If I try, a marshall will point a gun in
my face in the bathroom.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE
  #3   Report Post  
Old March 21st 10, 11:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 406
Default Roberts to SUE US Marshalls service for inability to serve underRule 4, and ASSUALT

On Mar 21, 5:18*pm, NONE wrote:
On Mar 21, 5:13*pm, NONE wrote:

Roberts to SUE US Marshalls service for inability to serve under Rule
4, and ASSUALT


The US Marshalls service and John Doe US Marshalls are being sued for
assault in the courthouse of the Western District of Texas. I will not
enter for discovery.


Marcus Roberts
PRO SE


I want to **** up the security clearences of US marshalls in the
Western Distrcit of Texas.
I am going to **** up the careers of racists.

I am suing the Cheif US Marshall, and Federal Judge Martinez.

I can't serve under Rule 4. If I try, a marshall will point a gun in
my face in the bathroom.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE


The Rules state that the Plantiff can request the judge have the US
Marshalls serve under Rule 4.
The Clerk will not allow my motion for Rule 4 service on the docket. I
can't approach the Judge.
When I approched the US MArshalls, they pulled out a gun and
threatened to kill me in the bathroom.
These are corrupt PIGS in the El Paso Federal Courthouse, and they
will answer in New Orleans,
with their badges.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE

(a) Contents; Amendments.

(1) Contents.

A summons must:

(A) name the court and the parties;

(B) be directed to the defendant;

(C) state the name and address of the plaintiff’s attorney or — if
unrepresented — of the plaintiff;

(D) state the time within which the defendant must appear and defend;

(E) notify the defendant that a failure to appear and defend will
result in a default judgment against the defendant for the relief
demanded in the complaint;

(F) be signed by the clerk; and

(G) bear the court’s seal.

(2) Amendments.

The court may permit a summons to be amended.

(b) Issuance.

On or after filing the complaint, the plaintiff may present a summons
to the clerk for signature and seal. If the summons is properly
completed, the clerk must sign, seal, and issue it to the plaintiff
for service on the defendant. A summons — or a copy of a summons that
is addressed to multiple defendants — must be issued for each
defendant to be served.

(c) Service.

(1) In General.

A summons must be served with a copy of the complaint. The plaintiff
is responsible for having the summons and complaint served within the
time allowed by Rule 4(m) and must furnish the necessary copies to the
person who makes service.

(2) By Whom.

Any person who is at least 18 years old and not a party may serve a
summons and complaint.

(3) By a Marshal or Someone Specially Appointed.

At the plaintiff’s request, the court may order that service be made
by a United States marshal or deputy marshal or by a person specially
appointed by the court. The court must so order if the plaintiff is
authorized to proceed in forma pauperis under 28 U.S.C. § 1915 or as a
seaman under 28 U.S.C. § 1916.
  #4   Report Post  
Old March 21st 10, 11:33 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 406
Default Roberts to SUE US Marshalls service for inability to serve underRule 4, and ASSUALT

On Mar 21, 5:24*pm, NONE wrote:
On Mar 21, 5:18*pm, NONE wrote:





On Mar 21, 5:13*pm, NONE wrote:


Roberts to SUE US Marshalls service for inability to serve under Rule
4, and ASSUALT


The US Marshalls service and John Doe US Marshalls are being sued for
assault in the courthouse of the Western District of Texas. I will not
enter for discovery.


Marcus Roberts
PRO SE


I want to **** up the security clearences of US marshalls in the
Western Distrcit of Texas.
I am going to **** up the careers of racists.


I am suing the Cheif US Marshall, and Federal Judge Martinez.


I can't serve under Rule 4. If I try, a marshall will point a gun in
my face in the bathroom.


Marcus Roberts
PRO SE


The Rules state that the Plantiff can request the judge have the US
Marshalls serve under Rule 4.
The Clerk will not allow my motion for Rule 4 service on the docket. I
can't approach the Judge.
When I approched the US MArshalls, they pulled out a gun and
threatened to kill me in the bathroom.
These are corrupt PIGS in the El Paso Federal Courthouse, and they
will answer in New Orleans,
with their badges.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE

(a) Contents; Amendments.

(1) Contents.

A summons must:

(A) name the court and the parties;

(B) be directed to the defendant;

(C) state the name and address of the plaintiff’s attorney or — if
unrepresented — of the plaintiff;

(D) state the time within which the defendant must appear and defend;

(E) notify the defendant that a failure to appear and defend will
result in a default judgment against the defendant for the relief
demanded in the complaint;

(F) be signed by the clerk; and

(G) bear the court’s seal.

(2) Amendments.

The court may permit a summons to be amended.

(b) Issuance.

On or after filing the complaint, the plaintiff may present a summons
to the clerk for signature and seal. If the summons is properly
completed, the clerk must sign, seal, and issue it to the plaintiff
for service on the defendant. A summons — or a copy of a summons that
is addressed to multiple defendants — must be issued for each
defendant to be served.

(c) Service.

(1) In General.

A summons must be served with a copy of the complaint. The plaintiff
is responsible for having the summons and complaint served within the
time allowed by Rule 4(m) and must furnish the necessary copies to the
person who makes service.

(2) By Whom.

Any person who is at least 18 years old and not a party may serve a
summons and complaint.

(3) By a Marshal or Someone Specially Appointed.

At the plaintiff’s request, the court may order that service be made
by a United States marshal or deputy marshal or by a person specially
appointed by the court. The court must so order if the plaintiff is
authorized to proceed in forma pauperis under 28 U.S.C. § 1915 or as a
seaman under 28 U.S.C. § 1916.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


I am unable to name certain parties, due to Rule 4. I have a card
stating that certain cabinet
officers will not honor personal service by certified mail. These are
corrupt pigs in the Federal
Goverement, and Obama will end up impeached pretty soon at this rate.

  #5   Report Post  
Old March 21st 10, 11:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 406
Default Roberts to SUE US Marshalls service for inability to serve underRule 4, and ASSUALT

On Mar 21, 5:33*pm, NONE wrote:
On Mar 21, 5:24*pm, NONE wrote:





On Mar 21, 5:18*pm, NONE wrote:


On Mar 21, 5:13*pm, NONE wrote:


Roberts to SUE US Marshalls service for inability to serve under Rule
4, and ASSUALT


The US Marshalls service and John Doe US Marshalls are being sued for
assault in the courthouse of the Western District of Texas. I will not
enter for discovery.


Marcus Roberts
PRO SE


I want to **** up the security clearences of US marshalls in the
Western Distrcit of Texas.
I am going to **** up the careers of racists.


I am suing the Cheif US Marshall, and Federal Judge Martinez.


I can't serve under Rule 4. If I try, a marshall will point a gun in
my face in the bathroom.


Marcus Roberts
PRO SE


The Rules state that the Plantiff can request the judge have the US
Marshalls serve under Rule 4.
The Clerk will not allow my motion for Rule 4 service on the docket. I
can't approach the Judge.
When I approched the US MArshalls, they pulled out a gun and
threatened to kill me in the bathroom.
These are corrupt PIGS in the El Paso Federal Courthouse, and they
will answer in New Orleans,
with their badges.


Marcus Roberts
PRO SE


(a) Contents; Amendments.


(1) Contents.


A summons must:


(A) name the court and the parties;


(B) be directed to the defendant;


(C) state the name and address of the plaintiff’s attorney or — if
unrepresented — of the plaintiff;


(D) state the time within which the defendant must appear and defend;


(E) notify the defendant that a failure to appear and defend will
result in a default judgment against the defendant for the relief
demanded in the complaint;


(F) be signed by the clerk; and


(G) bear the court’s seal.


(2) Amendments.


The court may permit a summons to be amended.


(b) Issuance.


On or after filing the complaint, the plaintiff may present a summons
to the clerk for signature and seal. If the summons is properly
completed, the clerk must sign, seal, and issue it to the plaintiff
for service on the defendant. A summons — or a copy of a summons that
is addressed to multiple defendants — must be issued for each
defendant to be served.


(c) Service.


(1) In General.


A summons must be served with a copy of the complaint. The plaintiff
is responsible for having the summons and complaint served within the
time allowed by Rule 4(m) and must furnish the necessary copies to the
person who makes service.


(2) By Whom.


Any person who is at least 18 years old and not a party may serve a
summons and complaint.


(3) By a Marshal or Someone Specially Appointed.


At the plaintiff’s request, the court may order that service be made
by a United States marshal or deputy marshal or by a person specially
appointed by the court. The court must so order if the plaintiff is
authorized to proceed in forma pauperis under 28 U.S.C. § 1915 or as a
seaman under 28 U.S.C. § 1916.- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


I am unable to name certain parties, due to Rule 4. I have a card
stating that certain cabinet
officers will not honor personal service by certified mail. These are
corrupt pigs in the Federal
Goverement, and Obama will end up impeached pretty soon at this rate.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


The Racist Mexican Judge Martinez has US Marshalls threaten to kill
any pro se filier, or attorney
who approches with an order for service under Rule 4. These are
corrupt pigs, and I intend to Sue
Barack Obama for these torts.

You can do discovery by US mail. I can send the questions by mail and
a notary, and get the answers.
These people don't give a god damn about anything but their on cushy
jobs.

Marcus Roberts


  #6   Report Post  
Old March 22nd 10, 01:25 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Nov 2009
Posts: 360
Default Roberts to SUE US Marshalls service for inability to serve underRule 4, and ASSUALT

These are
corrupt pigs in the Federal
Goverement, and Obama will end up impeached pretty soon at this rate.


Yo Marcus.

You say you at least *studied* law right?!? Then as any semi-educated
adult knows, regardless of what you say or do you must know *you* can
not IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT, only the CONGRESS can: first they have to
DRAFT the ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT; after they are drafted the
President has the RIGHT TO A DEFENSE; then CONGRESS MUST VOTE TO
IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT. I seriously doubt you have anything that even
comes close that can't easily be explained away by the President. That
said given the Republican mood on the Hill, I would not be surprised
if they don't try to manufacture "evidence" of an impeachable nature.

BTW given that Barack Obama is a BLACK man, and you are trying to
raise up the stature of black people everywhere, WHY are you so gung
ho on impeaching the FIRST BLACK President in our nation's history??
And what happened to your LOYALTY to Barac Obama to whom, you claim,
you were an ADVISER to"??
  #7   Report Post  
Old March 22nd 10, 02:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 406
Default Roberts to SUE US Marshalls service for inability to serve underRule 4, and ASSUALT

On Mar 21, 7:25*pm, Bobcat wrote:
These are
corrupt pigs in the Federal
Goverement, and Obama will end up impeached pretty soon at this rate.


Yo Marcus.

*You say you at least *studied* law right?!? Then as any semi-educated
adult knows, regardless of what you say or do you must know *you* can
not IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT, only the CONGRESS can: *first they have to
DRAFT the ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT; after they are drafted *the
President has the RIGHT TO A DEFENSE; *then CONGRESS MUST VOTE TO
IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT. I seriously doubt you have anything that even
comes close that can't easily be explained away by the President. That
said given the Republican mood on the Hill, I would not be surprised
if they don't try to manufacture "evidence" of an impeachable nature.

BTW given that Barack Obama is a BLACK man, and you are trying to
raise up the stature of black people everywhere, WHY are you so gung
ho on impeaching the FIRST BLACK President in our nation's history??
And what happened to your LOYALTY to Barac Obama to whom, you claim,
you were an ADVISER to"??


Paul

Barack's staff and I talk about you a lot. Are all of your statements
on your US citizenship
application correct? Do you want to live in Vietman?

Marcus Roberts
  #8   Report Post  
Old March 22nd 10, 05:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Nov 2009
Posts: 360
Default Roberts to SUE US Marshalls service for inability to serve underRule 4, and ASSUALT


BTW given that Barack Obama is a BLACK man, and you are trying to
raise up the stature of black people everywhere, WHY are you so gung
ho on impeaching the FIRST BLACK President in our nation's history??
And what happened to your LOYALTY to Barac Obama to whom, you claim,
you were an ADVISER to"??


Paul

Barack's staff and I talk about you a lot. Are all of your statements
on your US citizenship
application correct? Do you want to live in Vietman?

Marcus Roberts


Ah Ha!!!! So you are still on good terms with Barak Obama!! So why is
all this talk about IMPEACHING him?!? So are you still an ADVISER to
the President or not?!? You are confusing your readership Marcus.
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2019 ChessBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Chess"

 

Copyright © 2017