Old March 23rd 10, 08:50 AM posted to talk.politics.libertarian,alt.politics.libertarian,nyc.politics,ny.politics,rec.games.chess.politics

Default If Elected New York Governor, Sam Sloan promises a massiverelease of Prisoners

On Mar 22, 9:33*pm, Bobcat wrote:

I suspect this is another Fake Sam Sloan posting. Sam may be crazy,
I'm sure he is not suicidal. No moron would post idiotic blatherings.

Sorry, this is not fake. This is posted by the real me.

And what is wrong with it? It costs the State of New York an estimated
$62 per day to keep a prisoner in jail. I believe that if I am elected
Governor of New York, within the first month or so at least 10,000
prisoners will be released on parole. Those from other countries will
be repatriated back to their country of origin.

This alone will save the taxpayers of New York State $620,000 per day,
or more than $20 million per year.

This is all part of my plan to greatly reduce or eliminate New York
State Income Taxes.