Old March 25th 10, 06:23 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts counter-offers

Dear Mr. Kubinski

If this counteroffer works, you keep the 4,000 dollar retainer.

I might be willing to drop the suit against Hudspeth County, Texas in
exchange for a not guilty plea. I am concerned about being charged
with different political offenses. THE CASE AGAINST THE POWER COMPANY
WILL STAND. That case does not involve Hudspeth County.

Roberts v. Hudspeth County, both can be dropped.

I can drop Roberts v. Hudspeth County and the Chief Deputy after he
replies in 60 days, if no further charges are filed byhudspethc county
concerning “political” threats.

The case against Rio grade Electric Cooperative has to stay.

That’s my best offer, Mr. Kubinski. I can drop the suit recently filed
and the suit about elections. The important
Stuff has been recorded.

Dan Laws will cut off power without a lawsuit. I need electricity.

Marcus Roberts