Old March 26th 10, 02:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default FBI contacted

Dear Mr. Kubinski

Absent a deal,
I will file an extortion suit against Bramblett, Judge Collier, and
additional on April 1, 2010 in Federal Court. The FBI has been
contacted, and expressed interested. I am notifying the US Attorney
that Mr. Brambeltt is being charged civilly with extortion. Absent a
deal by April 1, 2010, I will sue these defendants full time, for the
rest of my life, in an attempt to destroy Kitís ability to extort from
other people.

The deal, I do not think, can prevent me for suing.

My aim is to put Kit Brambleet is prison.

Please never again give me legal advice. I do not trust you.
I will do everything in my power to prosecute Brambett, regardless of
any deal.

In a deal, I will dismiss the defendants I stated, however, I donít
understand how Bramblett is going to remain County Attorney of
Hudspeth County.

Also, I disagree with you on venue. I am filing my on venue change
motion to San Antonio, Texas and I will go to the Court of APPEALS
immediately, with charges of extortion if the rules allow.

Radio ads will follow.

Marcus Roberts
Old March 27th 10, 03:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 26, 10:48*am, NONE wrote:
[...]

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.