Old March 26th 10, 07:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default IS THIS MARCUS ROBERTS' PERSONAL NEWSGROUP, OR WHAT?

The expressed function of rec.games.chess.politics is to cover
national and international [chess] organizations.

David Ames
Old March 26th 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

David Ames wrote:
The expressed function of rec.games.chess.politics is to cover
national and international [chess] organizations.

David Ames

Marcus has certainly been on a tear.
Old March 26th 10, 11:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 26, 4:09*pm, MrVidmar wrote:
David Ames wrote:
The expressed function of rec.games.chess.politics is to cover
national and international [chess] organizations.

David Ames

Marcus has certainly been on a tear.

i predict that marcus will soon be disappearing from our presence

he seems to be making as many enemies in texas as he had in florida

between his threats against federal judges, law enforcement officials,
and public servants, i suspect that marcus will soon either be
arrested or forcibly hospitalized

remember that marcus was absent from this newsgroup for a few months
over the last year? i suspect that, during that period, marcus was
either incarcerated or hospitalized somewhere

shall we form a pool to guess when marcus will vanish from this
newsgroup?

and, no, marcus....i'm not paul truong
Old March 27th 10, 12:44 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

David Ames wrote:
The expressed function of rec.games.chess.politics is to cover
national and international [chess] organizations.

David Ames

Marcus has certainly been on a tear.

i predict that marcus will soon be disappearing from our presence

he seems to be making as many enemies in texas as he had in florida

between his threats against federal judges, law enforcement officials,
and public servants, i suspect that marcus will soon either be
arrested or forcibly hospitalized

remember that marcus was absent from this newsgroup for a few months
over the last year? * i suspect that, during that period, marcus was
either incarcerated or hospitalized somewhere

shall we form a pool to guess when marcus will vanish from this
newsgroup?

and, no, marcus....i'm not paul truong

I'll take April 21st. I expect that the judge confines at Marcus'
Arraignment/Pre-Trial hearing.

And no Marcus... I'm not Paul Truong either.
Old March 29th 10, 03:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

David Ames wrote:
The expressed function of rec.games.chess.politics is to cover
national and international [chess] organizations.

David Ames

Marcus has certainly been on a tear.

I believe his goal is to flood the group with noise to drown out free
speech.

Old March 29th 10, 11:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

David Ames wrote:
The expressed function of rec.games.chess.politics is to cover
national and international [chess] organizations.

David Ames

Marcus has certainly been on a tear.

I believe his goal is to flood the group with noise
to drown out free
speech.

Sort of like what you do all the time on different groups?