Old March 28th 10, 03:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts prepares to SUE Steward Title for 90,000 dollars

Steward Title ows me an abstract. The trading symbol is STC. I can't
get an abstract of my property, and the company has sent me a
certified letter claiming basically that my letter of March 1, 2010
doesn't entitle me to arbitratoin. Steward's response is about 30
pages of bull****.

I am going to sue them I think in Houston, Texas. This is a matter of
law, not fact.

I am filing suit against them.

Steward has refused to arbitrate - the claim is deceptive trade
pratices, and I am asking for TRIPLE.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE

Marcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

March 5, 2010
Susan Withers
Claims Counsel
4700 West Sam Houston Parkway, Suite 150
Houston, Texas 77041
Dear Ms. Withers:
The following letter is a threat to file suit against Steward
Title
in the District Court of Hudspeth County, Texas, for TRIPLE damages
in
your title policy, 90,000 US Dollars. Your company is refusing to
arbitrate my claim against my homestead. I have no intent to notarize
any affidavit. I can't build a house on my 3 lot homestead without a
Quiet Title Suit due to claims of the Ysleta del Sur Pueblo Indian
Tribe in Volume 195, page 385 of the public records of Hudspeth
County
and other purported judgments of record issued against the prior
owner. Your agent, Lone Star Title, has refused to produce an
abstract
for ANY AMOUNT of MONEY. I am unable to file a Quiet Title Suit
without an abstract. Your company is deceptively withholding the
abstract in a conspiracy to dominate and monopolize the real estate
market. No other title company will produce an abstract, due to
litigation I have pending in the Federal Court against Hudspeth
County.
Your title contract insures my property for 30,000 US dollars
for
good AND INDEFISABLE TITLE. A good and indefeasible title is a "is a
title that cannot be defeated by a superior claim, set aside, or made
void." (page 405, Modern Real Estate Practice in Texas, Cheryl Peat
Nance, EdD, DREI, CREI." Volume 13.) Without an abstract, your
company
owes me 30,000 dollars. I am unable to sue to Quiet Title without an
abstract, and you know that fact. Your choices are to by April 1,
2010:
1. Send me a 30,000 dollar check
2. Produce an Abstract covering 40-60 years
3. Agree to arbitrate a 30,000 claim
4. Be sued for 90,000 dollars, TRIPLE in deceptive trade
practices.
I also have a claim for deceptive trade practices in that no
advance
warning was given for the Oil and Gas lease restrictions sold off by
Mr. Turner. Mr. Turner nor your company informed me he sold off Oil
and Gas rights in addition to the deed restrictions placed in record.
If you produce an abstract by April 1, 2010, I will not sue your
company over the Oil and Gas Leases.
I am unable to notarize the form you sent me, because the form
lacks
the proper room. I have cooperated with you to the extent possible.
Enclosed with this letter are copies of the title policy showing your
admitted title defect.
Sincerely,

Marcus Roberts

Old March 28th 10, 03:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 27, 8:06*pm, NONE wrote:
[...]

What is going to cause triple is deception. My letter if March 5, 2010
was tracked

7009 2250 0001 5829 3900

The attorney will not recoginze that the March 5, 2010 letter is the
title claim.
I never sent a letter of March 1, 2010.

Marcus Roberts
Old March 28th 10, 03:21 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 27, 8:09*pm, NONE wrote:
On Mar 27, 8:06*pm, NONE wrote:

[...]

Marcus Roberts- Hide quoted text -

State District Court, Houston Texas

UCC | Business Organizations | Trademarks | Notary | Account |
Help/Fees | Briefcase | Logout
BUSINESS ORGANIZATIONS INQUIRY - VIEW ENTITY
Filing Number: 2226700 Entity Type: Domestic For-
Profit Corporation
Original Date of Filing: September 12, 1910 Entity Status: In
existence
Formation Date: N/A
Tax ID: 17409237702 FEIN:
Duration: Perpetual

Name: STEWART TITLE COMPANY
Address: 1980 POST OAK BLVD STE 800
HOUSTON, TX 770563826 USA

REGISTERED AGENT FILING HISTORY NAMES MANAGEMENT ASSUMED NAMES
ASSOCIATED ENTITIES

Name Address Inactive Date
Sue M. Pizzitola 1980 POST OAK BLVD., STE. 800
Houston, TX 77056 USA

Old March 28th 10, 11:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Yo Marcus

There is a really fine group of people there in El Paso that want to help
you. It's ok, you can forward your mail there and go for a visit. A nice
long one....

El Paso Psychiatric Center (EPPC)
4615 Alameda Avenue
El Paso, TX 79905
(915) 532-2202
Fax (915) 534-5587
Superintendent: Zulema Carrillo

Old March 28th 10, 10:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 28, 3:46*am, "Teddybear" wrote:
There is a really fine group of people there in El Paso that want to help
you. *It's ok, you can forward your mail there and go for a visit. *A nice
long one....

El Paso Psychiatric Center (EPPC)
4615 Alameda Avenue
El Paso, TX 79905
(915) 532-2202
Fax (915) 534-5587
Superintendent: Zulema Carrillo

Teddybear,

I suspect when Marcus has his Arraignment/Pre-Trial hearing April
21st that is EXACTLY where they are going to send him.... UNLESS
Marcus has ****ed off so many people the judge throws him in JAIL!!!
Is suspect the psych center will be the first stop to determine if is
sane enough to stand trial. I am just surprised that no one has
brought charges against him so far, or that his father Roger W.
Roberts has not taken a more active role to get his son psychiatric
help. I think Marcus has at last passed the Rubicon. Marcus is going
to be LOCKED up somewhere, the only question is WHERE!!!