Old March 30th 10, 11:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts records survey to Texas Homestead

Dear Mr. Kubinski

I am done attempting to record documents in Hudspeth County for my 3
acre homestead. The dispute with Mr. Brablett was what could I record,
OR not record. Kit is illegally trying to influence the property
records. Attorney Bramblett charges people with false charges that
have more money than him. The next lawsuit (after criminal law) will
be over unsold tax properties. I will sue Hudspeth County if they do
not respond to my REQETS to purchase unsold tax properties, but I will
wait for a deal.

Mr. Bramblett faces disbarment.

The tracking number for the survey is

7009 2250 0001 5829 6734