Old April 11th 10, 05:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default complaint against Paul Kubinski

Kit Bramblett has withdrawn his offer to drop charges.

arcus Roberts
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996

Texas Bar President
via fax 512-380-9064
April 11, 2010
Dear Sir
I wish to complaint formally against Attorney Paul
Kubinski of El Paso, Texas. My attorney is refusing to represent me,
as agreed. My attorney has sent me several letters demanding I
withdraw as his client and represent myself in a "B" misdemeanor. I
wish to complain that this attorney is trying to trick me into not
having a legal counsel at trial. I demand legal counsel, and trial on
the charge of making terrorist threats against Rio Grande Electric
Cooperative, Inc. Paul Kubinski won't even tell me the address of a
proposed hearing, April 21,2010.

Mr. Kubinski is a dishonest liar. He was paid to file a
change of venue motion to El PAso County. Now, he refuses to do any
work.

I demand my 4,000 dollars back I paid Kubinski. The
price he agreed by contract was 8,000 dollars for a full trial. I need
a referral to an attorney. The El Paso bar referral refuses to help
me, as Kubinski was past president. No attorney will take my case.

Marcus Roberts
Old April 12th 10, 03:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Apr 11, 9:12*am, NONE wrote:
[...]

Pssst!!! Marcus!!! Over here!!!! Glad to see you are still here; we
thought the men in the clean white coats had taken you away. That
said, I think you are so much toast:

Marcus Roberts
P.O. Box 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996
DISMISSAL OF TERRORIST THREAT
CASE NO. 27742
Dear Mr. Roberts:

Be advised that I have been in contact with the prosecutor, Kit
Bramblett, regarding disposition of your case. His intent at this time
is to fully prosecute you. He will not agree to a transfer of venue,
and if the case were to be transferred, it would be transferred to Van
Horn or El Paso, not San Antonio. Your case is scheduled to be set for
an Arraignment/Pre-Trial on April 21,2010. Mr. Bramblett has advised
me that if you were willing to drop your two federal lawsuits against
the El Paso Electric Company, and the County Clerk's Office, he would
be willing to dismiss your criminal case.

I highly recommend that you accept, Mr. Bramblett's offer. I need you
to have me in writing of your decision, by April 1, 2010. Otherwise, I
intend to proceed with my Motion to Withdraw.

Sincerely;
Kubinski
PJK/mll

I REJECT THIS OFFER! I demand my right of TRIAL.

As your attorney Kubinski advised you what you should do and told you
that if you DID NOT accept this offer he would withdraw. He was
looking out for your best interests and you ignored his advice. He
probably put in a lot of work just to get the offer which you
rejected. He is entitled to that money for the work he did. I suspect
The Texas State Bar will side with Kubinski. So why are you so
surprised that 1) Kit Bramblett, who stated that it was his intent to
fully prosecute you, is now going to do so. 2) That Attorney Paul
Kubinski who went and brokered a deal whereby Mr. Bramblett would
be be willing to dismiss your criminal case if you would willing to
drop your two federal lawsuits against
the El Paso Electric Company, and the County Clerk's Office. ( This
was the BEST offer he could get you, his client. He KNOWS that if
this goes to trail YOU ARE TOAST!!! ) Further Paul Kubinski TOLD you
that IF YOU DID NOT ACCEPT Mr. Bramblett's offer he intended to
proceed with his Motion to Withdraw. 3) You REJECTED his advice, so he
is proceeding with his Motion to Withdraw. You "DEMAND my right of
TRIAL" , and now you are going to get one. Kubinski KNOWS that at a
trial YOU LOSE : the other side -- Bramblette -- has ALL the
information he needs to put you away. In a legal allegorical sense
Bramblette, has the tanks, sun machine guns, etc. and what do you
have?? A peashooter!!! There is NO CONTEST HE YOU WILL LOSE!!! So
he did what he could: he cut a DEAL to SAVE YOU!!! The second
information is entered into the official court record that you claim
that you are "The Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis", that you believe
you are entitled to "diplomatic immunity", that there is a "Chess
War", and that the World + Dog is out to "have (you) killed"... well
the first thing Bramblett will do is to enter into evidence a letter
he has *probably* already obtained from Izben C. Williams M.D.,
Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis to the United States, and you will
be HISTORY!!! Chances are the judge will at the bare minimum remand
you to a Psychiatric Clinic for evaluation, if not having you
committed outright. The ONLY thing that Kubinski could plead in your
behalf at a trial is the INSANITY DEFENSE, which to those of us who
follow your rantings, is easily believable... and then you WILL be
committed!!!

Sorry Dude, you should have listened to YOUR attorney and accepted
Bramblett's offer. I wish you LUCK at the Trial YOU REQUESTED -- you
are going to NEED it!!!