Old April 11th 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Rule 11 against Kit Bramblett

Dear Mr. Bramblett

You need to admit that you, in fact, mailed me by CERTIIFED MAIL your
home contact numbers. I am filing a Rule 11 motion against you in
federal court. I am asking for contempt hearings to be brought against
you based on Kubinskiís statements.

You are suggesting that your pacer email address is harassment for
court business. You are improperly defending the county and
prosecuting me.

I will so file Rule 11 Monday against you.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE