Old April 11th 10, 05:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default message to Sheriff West

Dear Sheriff West

Your deputy will be sued. Mr. Bramblett is involved as a civil defense
attorney. I am a civil plaintiff. I have an ethical duty to contact
him for court business. The call from Mike Doyle is being reported to
FBI.

I am sorry that Hudspeth County wants to violate the civil rights of
it citizens.

Please do not have Mr. Doyle call me further and threaten me or
entangle when I am conducting business of the Western District of
Texas Federal Court as a plaintiff.

Contempt proceedings are being brought, and there will effectively be
an expiated appeal to New Orleans.

I have no intention of calling Mr. Bramblett further, however, he is
sending me harassing certified letters with his telephone number.

This is called ENTRAPMENT!

Marcus Roberts