Old April 12th 10, 08:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default police complaint against Attorney Paul Kubinski

Dear Mr. Kubinski

IF you contact me by telephone again, for any reason, I will file
criminal charges. STAY AWAY FROM ME. The el paso police are being
notified you trying to EXTORT from me, as well as the US Attorney. I
am suing you for my legal fees back.

Do not call me ever again, for any reason, on the telephone.

Marcus Roberts