Old April 13th 10, 04:54 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default efiling on pacer

The whole case is fatally flawed. Martinez denied me rights to efile
evidence on December 29, 2009. He said that the defendants required
service. In his ruling, he writes that "the Court was authorized to
deny e-filing privilidges to Roberts, who in prior subimssions and to
contact with the Court, exhibited a consistent failure to comply with
the filing rules as well as to confuct himself in a civil and
respefcult manner." page 13-14 of his memo.

I have had no contact with the Court. Martinez is a corrput Federal
judge. The court denied me contact. This is racist.

The case pleadings are fatally flawed. I never got a chance to prove
my case. Furthermore, two lots are ineligible for power. The question
of a federal case never got to discovery.

Martinez refused to allow the Plantiff to plead his case, by denying
him access to the docket.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
WESTERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS
EL PASO DIVISION

MARCUS WAYNE ROBERTS, a citizen
of the United States of America and an Ambassador
(or former Ambassador) of the Federation of Saint Christopher
and Nevis, appearing as a REGENT of Queen Elizabeth II,
Queen of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, and St Kitts and Nevis
Plaintiff.

V. Civil Action No.
3:09-cv-00403-PRM

RIO GRANDE ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, Inc., A Texas Corporation,
DAN LAWS, CEO/General Manager of Rio Grande Electric Cooperative,
Inc.,
DARLENE LAWS, wife of Dan Laws,
GREGG GARDNER, Area Manager of Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc.,
CERRO ALTO DEVELOPMENT Inc., A Texas Corporation,
JOHN E. TURNER, President, Cerro Alto Development, Inc. and Constable
of Hudspeth County, Texas District 3,
JUSTICE OF THE PEACE COLLIER, District 3, Hudspeth County, Texas
KIT BRAMBLETT, County Attorney for Hudspeth County, Texas
WILLIAM G. PUTNICKI, Clerk of Court for the Western District of Texas
NOTICE OF APPEAL
Notice is hereby given that the undersigned appeals to the United
States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit from all parts of the
judgment, decisions, and orders of Judge Phillip Martinez, including
the following orders:

1. The denial of e-filing privileges on PACER, specifically, online
evidence as the defendants have rights to file evidence

2. The dismissal of the FIRST AMENDED COMPLAINT

3. THE DENIAL OF THE MOTION TO DISQUALITY JUDGE PHILLIP MARTINEZ

Roberts requests leave of the fifth circuit to

4. LEAVE TO AMEND HIS COMPLAINT FIRST AMENDED COMPLAINT TO REQUEST
TRIAL BY JURY and CHANGE VENUE with NEW DISTRICT COURT JUDGE AND MAKE
CORRECTIONS TO PROERLY FILE WITH PACER
Old April 13th 10, 04:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Here is the logic

The whole case is fatally flawed. Martinez denied me rights to efile
evidence on December 29, 2009. He said that the defendants required
service. In his ruling, he writes that "the Court was authorized to
deny e-filing privileges to Roberts, who in prior submissions and to
contact with the Court, exhibited a consistent failure to comply with
the filing rules as well as to conduct himself in a civil and
respectful manner." page 13-14 of his memo.
I have had no contact with the Court. Martinez is a corrupt Federal
judge. The court denied me contact. This is racist.
The case pleadings are fatally flawed. I never got a chance to prove
my case. Furthermore, two lots are ineligible for power. The question
of a federal case never got to discovery.
Martinez refused to allow the Plaintiff to plead his case, by denying
him access to the docket.
Marcus Roberts
PRO SE
Old April 13th 10, 05:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Why don't we give Marcus a new usenet group of his own? Maybe
rec.games.chess.nutcase?

Old April 13th 10, 05:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Apr 12, 9:58*pm, NONE wrote:
Here is the logic

[...]

NOTICE OF APPEAL TO A COURT OF APPEALS
FROM A JUDGMENT OR ORDER OF A DISTRICT COURT
United States District Court for the
District of
File Number
A.B., Plaintiff }
}
v. }
} Notice of Appeal
}
C.D., Defendant }
Notice is hereby given that (here name all parties taking the
appeal) , (plaintiffs)
(defendants) in the above named case,* hereby appeal to the United
States Court of Appeals
for the Circuit (from the final judgment) (from an order (describing
it)) entered in
this action on the day of , 20 .
(s)
Attorney for
Address:
* See
Old April 13th 10, 05:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

[...]

Notice is hereby given that in Roberts v. Rio Grande Electric
Cooperative, Inc. et. al, in the above named case, file number 3:09-
cv-00403-PRM, Plaintiff hereby appeals to the United States Court of
Appeals for the Fifth Circuit from the final judgment the following
orders entered in this action on the 31 March 2010, specifically:

1. The denial of e-filing privileges, specifically, online evidence as
the defendants have rights to

2. The dismissal of the FIRST AMENDED COMPLAINT

3. THE DENIAL OF THE MOTION TO DISQUALITY JUDGE PHILLIP MARTINEZ

Roberts requests leave of the fifth circuit to

4. LEAVE TO AMEND HIS COMPLAINT FIRST AMENDED COMPLAINT TO REQUEST
TRIAL BY JURY and CHANGE VENUE with NEW DISTRICT COURT JUDGE AND MAKE
CORRECTIONS TO PROERLY FILE WITH PACER

GOD SAVE HER MAJESTY, QUEEN ELIZABETH II!

Filed, this 19th day of April, 2010

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis (or former Ambassador)

PRO SE
PO BOX 961029
El Paso, Texas 79996
915-988-2530