Old April 13th 10, 11:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default appeal filed in Roberts v. Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, Inc. etal

Roberts files appeal

In Roberts v. Rio Grande Electric Cooperative, et al, I have appealed
to the fifth circuit court in New Orleans.

I filed my appeal today with the US District Court. The certification
number is 7009 2250 0001 5805 2194. The money order for 455 dollars is
17640510063.

I want to say something to the Racist Pig Federal Judge Martinez as an
American Citizen. You took the bait. When a PRO SE filer can get a
judge to react and criticize his behavior without ever meeting him,
you clearly lack any emotional maturity to handle conflict resolution
under the law of nations.

I baited you, you damn fool, and you took the bait, by allowing that
idiot Lisa ream (I think) to write your opinion. Arrogance is your
strongpoint. Had you simply allowed me pacer efiling access, you
would, in fact, be a respected judge. I am going to impeach your ego,
if not your office.

Trying to call me "rude" is going to ruin your career, Judge Martinez.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis
U.S. Citizen
Old April 14th 10, 12:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"NONE" wrote in message
[...]

You are rude, also unrepresentable and probably insane. I predict you lose
every one of your cases, because it's plain to see that you have no idea
what you are doing;