Old April 16th 10, 01:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Who Are the Polgar Concern Trolls

My choices are as follows. Feel free to add any I may have missed.

Jack Lemoine
Mark Nibblen
Tim Redman
Dewaine Barber
Matthew Lasley, Sr.
Old April 16th 10, 03:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
sd sd is offline

On Apr 16, 7:13*am, MrVidmar wrote:
My choices are as follows. Feel free to add any I may have missed.

Jack Lemoine
Mark Nibblen
Tim Redman
Dewaine Barber
Matthew Lasley, Sr.

Maybe a little more background would be helpful. Why now, and why list
these poeple?
Old April 16th 10, 05:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

sd wrote:
On Apr 16, 7:13 am, MrVidmar wrote:
My choices are as follows. Feel free to add any I may have missed.

Jack Lemoine
Mark Nibblen
Tim Redman
Dewaine Barber
Matthew Lasley, Sr.

Maybe a little more background would be helpful. Why now, and why list
these poeple?

It's a somewhat hot topic on the USCF Issues Forum which can not be
discussed by names due to the sacred AUG.
Old April 16th 10, 09:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Apr 16, 11:11*am, MrVidmar wrote:
sd wrote:
On Apr 16, 7:13 am, MrVidmar wrote:
My choices are as follows. Feel free to add any I may have missed.

Jack Lemoine
Mark Nibblen
Tim Redman
Dewaine Barber
Matthew Lasley, Sr.

Maybe a little more background would be helpful. Why now, and why list
these poeple?

It's a somewhat hot topic on the USCF Issues Forum which can not be
discussed by names due to the sacred AUG.

Wasn't there a hearing due regarding Gregory Alexander? Was it
postponed?

Jerry Spinrad
Old April 17th 10, 02:55 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
sd sd is offline

On Apr 16, 11:11*am, MrVidmar wrote:

It's a somewhat hot topic on the USCF Issues Forum

Oh, I stay away from there. Those people are REALLY crazy.

SBD

Old April 17th 10, 02:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Apr 16, 9:55*pm, sd wrote:
On Apr 16, 11:11*am, MrVidmar wrote:

It's a somewhat hot topic on the USCF Issues Forum

Oh, I stay away from there. Those people are REALLY crazy.

SBD

Funny you should say that, because they think that we are really crazy.
Old April 17th 10, 03:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Sat, 17 Apr 2010 06:08:01 -0700 (PDT), samsloan
wrote:

On Apr 16, 9:55*pm, sd wrote:
On Apr 16, 11:11*am, MrVidmar wrote:

It's a somewhat hot topic on the USCF Issues Forum

Oh, I stay away from there. Those people are REALLY crazy.

SBD

Funny you should say that, because they think that we are really crazy.

The favored term is "cesspool".

Ironically, this was most often used by those trying to sweep the FSS
issue under the table.

Old April 17th 10, 05:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

wrote:

On Apr 16, 9:55 pm, sd wrote:
On Apr 16, 11:11 am, MrVidmar wrote:

It's a somewhat hot topic on the USCF Issues Forum

Oh, I stay away from there. Those people are REALLY crazy.

SBD

Funny you should say that, because they think that we are really crazy.

The favored term is "cesspool".

Ironically, this was most often used by those trying to sweep the FSS
issue under the table.

Good observation.

The ploy was pretty transparent. If this forum is a cesspool where no
worthy discussion takes place, then what was said here just doesn't
matter, and it makse no sense to hold anyone accountable.