Old April 18th 10, 10:20 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Marcus Is Running Out Of Time

Well April 21st is just around the corner, do we have anyone down in
El Paso who can report back to us if the judge tosses Ol' Marcus into
a padded cell or into the brig?!? MrVidmar, Teddybear your
observations and predictions please.
Old April 18th 10, 10:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"Bobcat" wrote in message
Well April 21st is just around the corner, do we have anyone down in
El Paso who can report back to us if the judge tosses Ol' Marcus into
a padded cell or into the brig?!? MrVidmar, Teddybear your
observations and predictions please.

I know some people at Ft Bliss, I'll see what I can do

Old April 18th 10, 11:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Bobcat wrote:
Well April 21st is just around the corner, do we have anyone down in
El Paso who can report back to us if the judge tosses Ol' Marcus into
a padded cell or into the brig?!? MrVidmar, Teddybear your
observations and predictions please.

I really haven't been following this. What is happening on 4/21.
Old April 19th 10, 01:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"MrVidmar" wrote in message
Bobcat wrote:
Well April 21st is just around the corner, do we have anyone down in
El Paso who can report back to us if the judge tosses Ol' Marcus into
a padded cell or into the brig?!? MrVidmar, Teddybear your
observations and predictions please.

I really haven't been following this. What is happening on 4/21.

Marcus has a court date on his "class B" Misdemeanor and the DA has had
enough of him. So speculation is that he's going to be offline for a while.

Old April 19th 10, 01:55 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Apr 18, 3:25*pm, MrVidmar wrote:
Bobcat wrote:
Well April 21st is just around the corner, do we have anyone down in
El Paso who can report back to us if the judge tosses *Ol' Marcus into
a padded cell or into the brig?!? MrVidmar, Teddybear your
observations and predictions please.

I really haven't been following this. *What is happening on 4/21.

The 21st the the day of Marcus' Arraignment/Pre-Trial. The last I read
was that he has NO attorney to represent him or willing to represent
him, and he rejected an offer that his -- then attorney -- Attorney
Paul Kubinski had brokered for him, a deal whereby Mr. Bramblett
would be willing to dismiss the criminal case against Marcus if
Marcus would willing to drop his two federal lawsuits against the El
Paso Electric Company, and the County Clerk's Office. Kit Bramblett
told Marcus that it was his intent to fully prosecute Marcus if he did
not accept the offer.... now Bramblett is going to carry through with
his threat.

Old April 19th 10, 11:54 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Bobcat wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the summary. I predict that Marcus will not appear and that
a bench warrant will be issued for his arrest. He will assert
diplomatic immunity as the reason for the non-appearance.

The reason I think he won't appear is because mentally, his greatest
fear is of being confined against his will.
Old April 21st 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Bobcat wrote:
[...]

New Counsel has entered. However, I think an appeal in the fifth
circuit was filed, and I have enough money to whip the **** out of
anyone around this newsgroup in politics.

Marcus Roberts
Old April 21st 10, 11:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Bobcat wrote:
[...]

I actually do have an old lawyer friend down in the West Texas town of
El Paso.

I am not sure if I should refer you to him or him to you.
Old April 26th 10, 07:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 15:00:52 -0700 (PDT), samsloan
wrote:

I actually do have an old lawyer friend down in the West Texas town of
El Paso.

I am not sure if I should refer you to him or him to you.

He hangs out at Rose's Cantina.