Old April 21st 10, 03:31 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Roberts attorneys threatened

To Hudspeth County officials:

Can you help me find an attorney? I have money. I will have my
checkbook in court tomorrow! I have paid 4,500 dollars in legal fees
for nothing to Derek Wyatt and Paul Kubinski. People are threatening
my attorneys.

I have 10,000 dollars and my checkbook in the morning.

Marcus Roberts
Candidate, Hudspeth County Judge (write-in)