Old April 24th 10, 07:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default third roberts attorney threatened

Dear Judge Becky Dean Walker

I was told April, 21, 2010 that Mr. Torres would represent me. This is
the THRID attorney that has quit. I am your political opponent. I
request a continuance until January 1, 2011, so that the election can
be held. I also request a change of venue. THREE ATTORNEYS in a row
have quit. My attorneys are being threatened. I have no way of
obtaining legal counsel. After the election in November, things might
cool off. No attorney seems willing to represent innocent people. I
intend to mail this information to every voter in Hudspeth County.

I will not represent myself in a criminal matter. I demand right to
counsel, and trial by jury.

Derek Wyatt quit after stealing 500 dollars from me
Paul Kubinski quit after entering and stealing 4,000 dollars from me.
Mr. Torres quit, without accepting money, when he entered in your
presence.

I submit no attorney is willing to represent me due to threats from
the NSA, that I was set up, and in realty, we are all in this
surveillance together.

In regard to the Voting Rights case that was dismissed WITHOUT
DISCOVERY, I will appeal to the fifth circuit on New Orleans. The
prosecutor, Mr. Barblett, is a civil defendant. You are the judge who
is my political opponent. This situation represents bias to the degree
of open corruption.

Sincerely
Marcus Roberts
Candidate, Hudspeth County Judge (write in)
Old April 24th 10, 11:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Sincerely
Marcus Roberts
Candidate, Hudspeth County Judge (write in)

Well Marcus you seem to be on a roll: Three Attorneys have quit?!?
That must be a new record!!! And this one didn't even collect a red
cent!!! WOW!!!! You state that all three of your "attorneys are
being threatened". The only person I can suspect of threatening them
is you: they will do what YOU TELL THEM, rather than you doing what
they tell you. I suspect every attorney who you hire -- or who is
unfortunate enough to be court appointed to defend you -- will
ultimately quit.

Demanding a trial by jury would be really bad news for you: you would
be convicted in no time flat. THINK for a change Marcus: The second
the prosecutor enters a document from the Honorable Izben C. Williams
M.D. who is the REAL Ambassador of St. Kitts and Nevis to the United
States, as well as documents where you threaten various people... well
you are so much TOAST!!! No I am NOT an ATTORNEY, however it is a fair
guess that where you claim to be an Ambassador in these cases, that
can and will be used against you, and is not likely to be stricken
evidence. God help you if this news group can be admitted into
evidence. Sorry Marcus DEMANDING a trial by jury is NOT in your best
interest. Paul Kubinski must have been a miracle worker to have gotten
that deal he did, a deal which would have gotten you off scott free,
and only required that you drop your cases against the electric
company and the clerk, but you in your infinite wisdom turned it down.
And here you are DEMANDING a trial by jury..... get it through your
head Marcus, they will FRY you if this goes to a jury trial!!! You
will be looking at REAL TIME in JAIL. If the judge is merciful they
will send you to a psychiatric ward for an extend stay.
Just out of curiosity -- you know about cats a curiosity -- if you are
a "write in" candidate, who do you expect to vote -- ie write in --
for you... other than yourself that is?!? I sincerely doubt your 1
vote for yourself will be enough to win the election.

BTW what happened to "Marcus Roberts, Ambassador of St. Kitts and
Nevis" ??? Let me guess: one of your attorneys convinced you that
claiming you were an "Ambassador" of a foreign country when 1) you
are NOT an Ambassador 2) while running as a Candidate for Hudspeth
County Judge might make you seem like a nut job.

Any way Marcus, please keep us posted, you are like a book one can't
put down; or watching a train wreck that one knows is coming. May God
protect you..., you are going to need all His Divine Protection you
can get.