Old April 24th 10, 08:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default roberts intends to appeal in Roberts v. Ortega, Hudspeth County

Just to let you know, my appeal in this Hudspeth county case is that
my evidence is un-docketable in the federal docket. I canít file
evidence. My evidence gets returned to me by the Clerk of the Western
District. It is impossible to approach a federal judge, and I want
leave to amend. With a degree in computer science, you would think I
could have efiling rights.

Without an attorney, you canít win voting rights cases.

The appeal relates to the Rio Grande Appeal.

I want to file an amended complaint, with efiling pacer access.

My appeal is very strong in that you wonít find anyone with any common
sense
Filing any civil pro se cases if I lose.

Now with the county being sued, I donít believe venue is proper on
this ďAĒ misdemeanor charge. I can file suit in federal court to block
the trial, but I will wait a little while on that.

I am telling you that if we canít agree on a schedule, I am forced to
file another federal lawsuit, because I am being denied right to
counsel.

Marcus Roberts
Old April 24th 10, 08:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

page 8 of judgement memo

Roberts fails to adeuqatly state a claim for which relief may be
granted, and for this reason, the Court will dismiss the claim."
BULL****! I don't have an pacer / efiling account. I have no right to
legal counsel. I am unable to find legal counsel
in a criminal misdemanor case. I have no way of filing evidence on the
docket. IT is impossible in the Western District of Texas
to make a claim for which relief may be granted unless you have rights
to put evidence on the docket.

I will appeal, and ask for leave to amend.

Marcus Roberts