Old April 24th 10, 08:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default To members of the Bar of the Western District of Texas: are you goingto call Roberts a nut?

In terms of calling me a nut, here is the response of the court

Page 9 “As a preliminary matter, the Court is not appreciative of the
Defendants’ filings in this case. Not only does the Motion to dismiss
appear[s] to have been written in haste, but calling Robert[s] a “nut”
in their Answer is unprofessional and inappropriate for formal court
filings. Defendants are cautioned not to revert to name calling and to
relay on legal arguments in future court filings.”

I can appeal on this efiling / pacer issue

Marcus Roberts