Old April 27th 10, 04:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Question for the RACIST PIG JUDGE MARTINEZ

Question for the RACIST MEXICN FEDERAL JUDGE MARTINEZ

I looked at Quintana v. University of Texas at El Paso, and I want to
know how long before you resign? Your court has jurdisdiction. I
didn't put 1367(a) of the US Code for JURISDICTION, but I just want
to know how long you want to remain in office before you get impeached
for trying to rig outcomes? Your own court officers plead federal
jurisdiction over Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, you
accept that jurisdiction in EP05CA0304, and now you dismiss my claim
for lack of federal jurisdiction without an answer?

Are you a corrupt pig, or a cocaine dealer?

I mentioned TITLE VII. I have Federal Jurisdiction, and I can show you
that case where an ATTORNEY gets into federal court and I don't. You
are a corrupt pig!

Marcus Roberts
Old April 27th 10, 04:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Apr 26, 9:10*pm, NONE wrote:
Question for the RACIST MEXICN FEDERAL JUDGE MARTINEZ

I looked at Quintana v. University of Texas at El Paso, and I want to
know how long before you resign? Your court has jurdisdiction. I
didn't put 1367(a) of the US Code for JURISDICTION, but *I just want
to know how long you want to remain in office before you get impeached
for trying to rig outcomes? Your own court officers plead federal
jurisdiction over Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, you
accept that jurisdiction in EP05CA0304, and now you dismiss my claim
for lack of federal jurisdiction without an answer?

Are you a corrupt pig, or a cocaine dealer?

I mentioned TITLE VII. I have Federal Jurisdiction, and I can show you
that case where an ATTORNEY gets into federal court and I don't. You
are a corrupt pig!

Marcus Roberts

The above lawsuit was dismissed by the Plantiff, but the defenant did
not deny
jurisdiction. If it is eduation it is federal, but if it is POWER paid
for by federal
money, there is no jurisdiction? This is bull****. I am going to win
jurisdiction.

Marcus Roberts
Old April 27th 10, 04:21 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Apr 26, 9:18*pm, NONE wrote:
On Apr 26, 9:10*pm, NONE wrote:

[...]

Marcus Roberts- Hide quoted text -

I take that back. I am going to get to file another appeal. I am going
to tell the court
it is clearly federal jurisdiction, but I expect to return to them
soon, and discuss jurisdiction.
The issue now is pacer. What that one case, the defendants never get a
dismissal of my appeal
on failure to have jurisdiction. Education or Power, what is federal?
BOTH

These lawyers have ****ed over my power supplier. I don't like Dan
Laws, but I want him
well paid. I want RIO GRANDE to sell me cheap electricity. These ass
holes are forcing
the defendats to fight appeals on jurisdiction, after I offered a
settlement, to earn
legal fees.

We needed discovery.

Marcus Roberts