Old April 27th 10, 04:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default The appeal in Roberts v. Ortega

Now, I am a write in candidate for County Judge. I will qualify on
July 25, 2010. The court writes:

"Defendants assert Roberts received his absentee ballot and voted,
however, they provide no exhibits
to support this assertion. While Roberts did not respond to the
Defendantsí Motion to Dismiss, in his
Complaint he alleges Defendants did not send him an absentee ballot
because he associates with
black people.

Roberts fails to adequately state a claim for which relief may be
granted, and for this reason,
the Court will dismiss this claim"

How can I place exhibits in the record? I can't make a successful
voting rights claim, I have to quickly write the complaint around the
fact that the Clerk of the Court returns my exhibits. The dismissal
WITH PREDJUICE is GROSS ERROR. I can't refile a suit if the election
cheats me out of WINNING AS JUDGE. I can still WIN.
The appeal here is the DISMISSAL WITH PREDJUICE. We get back to pacer,
but the PREDJUICE
is gross judicial error.

Marcus Roberts
PRO SE