Old April 30th 10, 10:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Thank You Secretary Clinton

I received my US passport card this morning, by Express Mail, tracking
number EM294902863US. On behalf of The Federation of St Kitts and
Nevis, and Queen Elizabeth II, I would like to thank President Obama
and Secretary Clinton for a job well done. We still need to sort out
money, as it took four tries, but I thank them for the US passport
card!

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis
Old May 1st 10, 12:54 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Apr 30, 5:24*pm, NONE wrote:
I received my US passport card this morning, by Express Mail, tracking
number EM294902863US. On behalf of The Federation of St Kitts and
Nevis, and Queen Elizabeth II, I would like to thank President Obama
and Secretary Clinton for a job well done. We still need to sort out
money, as it took four tries, but I thank them for the US passport
card!

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

Do you mean they, I mean we, took you back?!!
Old May 1st 10, 12:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"NONE" wrote in message
I received my US passport card this morning, by Express Mail, tracking
number EM294902863US. On behalf of The Federation of St Kitts and
Nevis, and Queen Elizabeth II, I would like to thank President Obama
and Secretary Clinton for a job well done. We still need to sort out
money, as it took four tries, but I thank them for the US passport
card!

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

You certainly do know how to do things the hard way. as for being an
Ambassador, you aren't. Never have been, won't ever be.

Old May 3rd 10, 03:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Apr 30, 5:56*pm, "Teddybear" wrote:
"NONE" wrote in message

I received my US passport card this morning, by Express Mail, tracking
number EM294902863US. On behalf of The Federation of St Kitts and
Nevis, and Queen Elizabeth II, I would like to thank President Obama
and Secretary Clinton for a job well done. We still need to sort out
money, as it took four tries, but I thank them for the US passport
card!

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

You certainly do know how to do things the hard way. *as for being an
Ambassador, you aren't. *Never have been, won't ever be.

Your not a real lawyer. Your need to state what I am not really defies
logic.
You are an ass hole. If you come around me, I'll have you arrested. I
know
where you work, and I am going to teach you a lesson about bar
dicipline.

Old May 3rd 10, 02:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Jackass brays

"NONE" wrote in message

I received my US passport card this morning, by Express Mail, tracking
number EM294902863US. On behalf of The Federation of St Kitts and
Nevis, and Queen Elizabeth II, I would like to thank President Obama
and Secretary Clinton for a job well done. We still need to sort out
money, as it took four tries, but I thank them for the US passport
card!

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis

You certainly do know how to do things the hard way. as for being an
Ambassador, you aren't. Never have been, won't ever be.

Your not a real lawyer.

Just like most ignorant people, you can't tell the differance between your
and you're, which is a contraction (look it up) for you are.

Your need to state what I am not really defies
logic.
You are an ass hole.

Asshole is usually one word, is English a second language for you?

If you come around me, I'll have you arrested. I
know
where you work, and I am going to teach you a lesson about bar
dicipline.

Teach me oh wise one. And while you are at it, learn to spell.

Marcus Roberts

NOT THE Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis or any place else on planet earth.