Old July 8th 11, 04:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Chessbase License

This is probably the wrong forum for this question but I can't seem to
find the answer anywhere else,

Does anyone know how many computers the Chessbase 11 software can be
installed on? I installed it on two but when trying to install it on
3 it would it reported that the keycode has already been used.

If two is the maximum for the keycode is there a way to move it from
one and use it on another? There is a "deactivate" button but I'm
afraid to press it until I am sure of the outcome.

Thanks
Megapatz