Old July 8th 11, 06:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Sam Sloan---Something More Wrong Than Usual?

Has anyone else noticed that Sloan's ability to reason seems to be
becoming increasingly impaired. He is making less sense than usual over
on the USCF Issues Forum.
Old July 8th 11, 06:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Jul 8, 6:03*pm, BL wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that Sloan's ability to reason seems to be
becoming increasingly impaired. *He is making less sense than usual over
on the USCF Issues Forum.

How about a link or something?
Old July 9th 11, 09:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Jul 8, 1:03*pm, BL wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that Sloan's ability to reason seems to be
becoming increasingly impaired. *He is making less sense than usual over
on the USCF Issues Forum.

I wasn't aware of this recent technological leap. Just how
sensitive is the
latest detection device?

As far as I can tell, Mr. Sloan deactivates any logic module he may
have
whenever it suits his whims, whenever what he wants to argue might be
inconvenienced by logic and reason. He's always been like that, and
the
only way I can imagine a significant decline is to envision the
merging of
Sam Sloan with say, Phil Innes, into one being, a transcendent, Grob-
playing gibbering idiot who imagines Himself to be a Nearly-an-IM who
by all rights ought to be on the board of directors of the USCF and
financially supported for life by the the USCF membership and who is
constantly on the telephone with imaginary grandmasters.

OTOH... on rare occasions, I have seen Mr. Sloan skewer the faulty
logic
of other posters to rgc. What is it they say? Even a blind squirrel
finds
an acorn, now and then. No, seriously, with Mr. Sloan it seems to be
the
case that his powers of reason fade in and out, like a faint signal
from
some distant planet. Any temporary further impairment can be
explained
quite easily: sunspots.
Old July 9th 11, 11:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On 7/9/2011 4:28 PM, The Master wrote:
On Jul 8, 1:03 pm, wrote:

[...]

You are undoubtedly correct.
Old July 10th 11, 12:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Jul 9, 4:28*pm, The Master wrote:

* OTOH... on rare occasions, I have seen Mr. Sloan skewer the faulty
logic of other posters to rgc.

Uh, yea man. The MF is having some tough times as late. I mean all
kinds of people are calling me and asking WtF is up with Herr Sloan.
Will he not play in the World Gamble? I tell'em, no way homie. He is
much too busy out in Marin County trying to rob Mike Goodall's grave.
Then what happens but his scrawny ass shows up in Philadelphia. I
hain't seen him in many a moon and guess what- he starting to look
more and more like IM Innes: Lanky wit a big ole belly. It even rolls
like a bowl full of jelly. He must be wasting time in front of the
telly. Drinking cold bottles of Mr. O'Kelly. And sandwiches from the
deli. The whole thing is getting kind of smelly. Time to saddle up old
Nelly. I'll do it pell melly. Yes, I wil,l honest, relly. Don't want
to buy what he selly. That wouldst be helly.

Old July 10th 11, 02:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Jul 9, 4:39*pm, None wrote:
[...]

A handsome young couple named Kelly
Now have to walk belly-to-belly
Because in their haste
They used library paste
Instead of a lubricant jelly
Old July 10th 11, 10:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Strange he says this.

I have recently been reposting here all my postings to the USCF forum,
mainly because the moderators to the forum often remove my postings
there. I re-post them here to prevent them from being lost forever.

Nobody here has noticed anything strange or unusual about my recent
postings.

Old July 10th 11, 01:34 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Jul 10, 5:32*am, samsloan wrote:

Nobody here has noticed anything strange or unusual about my recent
postings.

Be fair. That'd be like trying to distinguish between the damaged
kernels floating in the bowl the morning after a hearty meal of corn
on the cob.

Old July 10th 11, 02:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Jul 10, 5:32*am, samsloan wrote:
Strange he says this.

I have recently been reposting here all my postings to the USCF forum,
mainly because the moderators to the forum often remove my postings
there. I re-post them here to prevent them from being lost forever.

Nobody here has noticed anything strange or unusual about my recent
postings. Sam Sloan

Sammy, nobody gives a flying **** about your deathless prose.

Old July 10th 11, 07:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On 7/10/2011 5:32 AM, samsloan wrote:
Strange he says this.

I have recently been reposting here all my postings to the USCF forum,
mainly because the moderators to the forum often remove my postings
there. I re-post them here to prevent them from being lost forever.

Nobody here has noticed anything strange or unusual about my recent
postings.

Sam Sloan

There are two problems with your statement. First you assume that people
here read those posts--it ain't necessarily so. Second, if they do read
them, the fact may be that they choose not to respond because you are
increasingly sounding like a moron. Is this the beginning of dementia
for you? I hope not. If it is, you'll never know it beyond some point.
Hopefully all your cases will be dismissed while you are still aware
enough to know it.