Old February 27th 04, 06:29 AM
LeModernCaveman

Default 1. e4

Just a reminder of why we're all here....

Old February 27th 04, 02:36 PM
EditorialStaff

Default "No significant loss of life in those towers. Not a one."

And that's a reminder of why WE are here...

http://www.ray-gordon.com

You can't escape it.

---
-
The Editorial Staff
-----
A quote from "Ray Gordon"
"(For a dissenting opinion on my character, please visit
the following website: http://members.tripod.com/~rayfaq.html)*
This site contains many lies about me, but as a defender of
free speech I fully support its right to exist."
*The original RayFAQ was removed from the internet as a
result of dozens of complaints from Gordon Roy Parker.
The site has been updated, and can now be found at:
http://www.ray-gordon.com If Mr. Parker feels that the
original site is is significantly different, he should
upload it to the internet, so everyone can compare the two.

Freedom of Speech is WORTHLESS without Social Responsibility.
The OFFICIAL Ray Gordon FAQ: http://www.ray-gordon.com
Everything you need to know about Usenet's biggest NewsLoon!
BACK by POPULAR DEMAND! For an UNlimited time!
40,000+ Satisfied Visitors, 1 Disgruntled Malcontent.

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Old February 28th 04, 02:24 AM
LeModernCaveman

Just a reminder of why we're all here....
_______________________________
O.k. You're on. e-5.

2. c4!!

(cuts down on the book theory required a lot).

Old February 28th 04, 10:10 AM

On 27 Feb 2004 06:29:07 GMT, (LeModernCaveman)
wrote:

Just a reminder of why we're all here....

White's move is in its last theros.

Old February 29th 04, 08:36 AM
RSHaas

3. ......Nc6.

kiddon
===========
Ummm... maybe that's 2...Nc6. Exciting game so far. Third down and seven.

RSHaas
Old February 29th 04, 10:47 AM
LeModernCaveman

_______________________________
O.k. You're on. e-5.

2. c4!!

(cuts down on the book theory required a lot).

______________________________

3. ......Nc6.

1. e4 e5
2. c4 Nc6
3. Nc3

Old February 29th 04, 11:43 AM
RSHaas

1. e4 e5
2. c4 Nc6
3. Nc3
A state chess association editor would already be giving 3. Nc3 about four
or five exclams, especially if it was his own game.... 3. Nc3 !!!! It adds
greatly to their quest for self aggrandizement.

RSHaas