Old February 28th 04, 07:56 PM
lawilson

Default Illinois Chess Bulletin

Hi, when does the next ICB come out? Thanks!

lawilson

Old February 29th 04, 12:15 AM
The Masked Bishop

Sorry, while your ICA dues may be the highest state chess dues in the
nation, they still don't assure of you of a timely periodical.

Of course, the fabulous crosstable reprint, excuse me, magazine is used by
the ICA as the justification for the excessive dues.

Hmm....

m...

Old February 29th 04, 06:53 AM
lawilson

I wasn't asking in a negative way. I was hoping that someone who actually
knew would respond intelligently. Thanks.

"The Masked Bishop" wrote in message
m...
Sorry, while your ICA dues may be the highest state chess dues in the
nation, they still don't assure of you of a timely periodical.

Of course, the fabulous crosstable reprint, excuse me, magazine is used by
the ICA as the justification for the excessive dues.

Hmm....

m...

Old February 29th 04, 10:23 PM
The Masked Bishop

Hold your breath...

"Martin Wilber" wrote

so hopefully I will hear back on when it should
be out.

Marty

Old March 1st 04, 12:31 AM
Ron Suarez

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 22:23:58 GMT, "The Masked Bishop"
wrote:

Hold your breath...

"Martin Wilber" wrote

so hopefully I will hear back on when it should
be out.

Marty

Gee TMB you schmuck, don't you get the message that no one on this
thread is interested in your lame and negative comments?
Old March 1st 04, 12:34 AM
lawilson

I'm rather tired of it myself. I just asked a simple question that didn't
require the mean sarcasm. If you are not in a position to inform, please
don't answer. Thank you.

Old March 1st 04, 02:11 AM
Ron Suarez

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 00:34:05 GMT, "lawilson"
wrote:

I'm rather tired of it myself. I just asked a simple question that didn't
require the mean sarcasm. If you are not in a position to inform, please
don't answer. Thank you.

.. .
wrote:

Hold your breath...

"Martin Wilber" wrote

so hopefully I will hear back on when it should
be out.

Marty

Gee TMB you schmuck, don't you get the message that no one on this
thread is interested in your lame and negative comments?

I submitted my "Chess From the Middle" article earlier this week. I
spoke with Colley and he said it would be going to the printer within
the nest week.

If the mailing list gets to the printer on time and if the printer is
on time, then I think it should be in the mail within 2-3 weeks.

Ron Suarez
Old March 1st 04, 02:20 AM
The Masked Bishop

Oh gee, it's tea time. Ron and Lamarr are here! Everyone be nice.

Look Lamarr, you want to find out where your ICA mag is, then get on the
phone and call them. You posted an open question onto RGCP...what did you
expect? Don't play dumb. You are playing, right? This isn't your
secretarial service, bub, it's a chess politics newsgroup. The ICA is open
game, and deservedly so.

Ron, your shameless, one-sided, blinkered advocacy of all things ICA is so
well-documented that it's no surprise that your ****y alarm went off the
minute a "schmuck" had the nerve to criticize their abysmal magazine
shipping schedule. I suppose you spend your off-time sifting through all the
posts, looking for something at which to take umbrage. And once again, like
you always do, you changed the topic from an issue (ICA services) to a
personal attack. Who's the schmuck?

TMB

m...