Old March 1st 04, 08:57 PM
EditorialStaff

Default Ray to Sue Microsoft!

Someone that Gordon Roy Parker snipped out (to avoid liability
in a legal action) wrote:

At msn.com when you search for "Ray Gordon" the snip... ARE
LISTED FIRST

Wonder what Gordon Roy Parker snipped out of this?

BWAAhahahahahahahahahahaha...

(Gordon Roy snipped this author out too)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And the echo of this laughter rings in his mishapen head, long
after the sound dies away.

(RICO Raytardo, The Inexcusable Failure wrote this)
And that's one reason I have one heck of a claim for damages
already.

Your own words are damaging? Why, we've been saying that for
almost THREE years! We are so ahead of the times. yawn

Potential employers of mine have already provided evidence
that they were reached by publication.

Then you should have thought about what the consequences would
be, BEFORE you posted those words in a PUBLIC FORUM.

You say something stupid, you pay the price. WE cannot be held
responsible for your lack of self-control. And neither can anyone
else but you.

That serves the triple purpose of authenticating the evidence,
proving it was read by a third party (in my area no less), and
showing damages.

If YOUR OWN WORDS damage you, then YOU are solely responsible for
having originated them. Your transparent attempt to hold everyone
BUT yourself responsible for what you say, is pathetic, to say the
least.

And we couldn't care less what you think. We don't answer to you.

And you can't make us stop. Period.

Sue us, already. Serve the papers, and let's get it on.

I also can show intent among some to maliciously use search
engines.

"Maliciously use search engines."? Huh? Using the internet is
now a CRIME? Do you honestly think for a New York Second that
this will fly? Oh PLEASE serve us with a complaint. We DEMAND
that you do so.

And before you go off on us, thinking that we are somehow
obligated to make your frivolity EASY for you, if you think
that we have harmed you, YOU get off your lazy, freeloading
butt, and do your own legwork. We have no intention of making
it easy for you, and that is not our problem. We do not answer
to YOU.

Gordon Roy Parker ought to pay US for all the FREE publicity he
is getting. How in the world can WE be blamed for "stealing his
'right' to publicity" (and BTW, that "right" is NOT listed in
the Constitution) when we give him the widest possible exposure
on the World Wide Web? He ought to be GRATEFUL that we are making
the effort that we are, to spread HIS OWN WORDS across the internet!

According to 10 separate Search Engines we checked, we rank on each
of them at the following:

"Ray Gordon" turned up the following

1. Yahoo: #3, #8

2. Google: #16

3. Webcrawler: #6, #9, #10

4. MSN.com: #1, #11

5. Alltheweb.com: #2

6. Dogpile: #12, #16

7. Lycos: #1

8. Alta Vista: #7

9. Excite: #9, #12, #13

10. Search.com #3, #15

A search of "Gordon Roy Parker" on the same Search Engines turned
up these results:

1. Yahoo: #1, #2, #3, #5, #7, #8

2. Google: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8

3. Webcrawler: #1, #3, #4, #6, #9, #13, #16, #19

4. MSN.com: #1, #2, #3, #4

5. Alltheweb.com: #1, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10

6. Dogpile: #1, #2, #3-#20

7. Lycos: #1, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10

8. Alta Vista: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9

9. Excite: #1, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12,

10. Search.com #3, #15

And you have only YOURSELF to blame. YOU did it originally, when you
VOLUNTARILY posted to a PUBLIC FORUM.

Your problem, Little Buddy... Not ours. wink

Sixty-one days gone, fifty-nine days left and NO service!

Where is our SUMMINS, Royboy?

The Court knows who we are, and YOU don't!

---
-
The Editorial Staff
-----
A quote from "Ray Gordon"
"(For a dissenting opinion on my character, please visit
the following website: http://members.tripod.com/~rayfaq.html)*
This site contains many lies about me, but as a defender of
free speech I fully support its right to exist."
*The original RayFAQ was removed from the internet as a
result of dozens of complaints FROM Gordon Roy Parker.
The site has been updated, and can now be found at:
http://www.ray-gordon.com If Mr. Parker feels that the
original site is is significantly different, he should
upload it to the internet, so everyone can compare the two.

Freedom of Speech is WORTHLESS without Social Responsibility.
The OFFICIAL Ray Gordon FAQ: http://www.ray-gordon.com
Everything you need to know about Usenet's biggest NewsLoon!
BACK by POPULAR DEMAND! For an UNlimited time!
40,700+ Satisfied Visitors, 1 Disgruntled Malcontent.

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.