Old March 3rd 04, 04:02 PM
Angelo DePalma

Default The Greats and Openings

Just checked on the Linares lineup for today. In the Kasparov-Kramnik game
at move 14 GK has used almost 70 minutes and Kramnik less than 23.

If these guys know so much about openings, why do they take so long on the
first 15 moves? When I do the same it's because I don't know what I'm doing.
Is Kasparov just getting old, or what?

Angelo

Old March 4th 04, 02:52 AM
Ray Gordon

Usually they take time because they are choosing their lines carefully.

The player who takes longer to play the opening, however, usually is weaker.

--
Everything you need to know about women. FREE!

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library

http://www.cybersheet.com/hotties.html
Why Hotties Choose Losers