Old March 5th 04, 05:52 PM
Fifiela

Default Chess Queens for trophies

I'm looking for a plastic Staunton design chess queen figurine (or Bishop,
Knight, Rook) for trophies similar to the popular Staunton design chess king.

Does anyone have a source for this?

Best,
Allan

Old March 5th 04, 06:40 PM
Kevin L. Bachler

In article , Fifiela says...

I'm looking for a plastic Staunton design chess queen figurine (or Bishop,
Knight, Rook) for trophies similar to the popular Staunton design chess king.

Does anyone have a source for this?

Best,
Allan

Mighty Mites does not...

Haven't tried this site, but
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl279h/all_other_products.htm

Have you checked Crown?

Kevin L. Bachler

Old March 5th 04, 08:03 PM
Kevin L. Bachler

In article , Angelo DePalma says...

Oh! THOSE queens.

"The queens we use would not excite you."

From the musical Chess.

Kevin L. Bachler

Old March 5th 04, 10:53 PM
Fifiela