Old September 11th 11, 04:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default My kings in trouble?

I wonder if someone has found a good way to finish this video game.
http://teapartyzombiesmustdie.com
On the 'easy' setting I can get thru all the other levels (Palin, Fox
News People etc etc.) but near the end I can't get by that dastardly
two-headed kochtapus.

Do you think that might be the joke of the game ... i.e. no matter what
you do the kochtapus survives?

A few of the Kochs' think tanks (Heritage, Cato, Reason etc and SSI).
http://www.youtube.com/watchv=WFymBUsoNWY

Did I hear -- Can't forget to buy a few Econ departments at Colleges
too? (now WHEN HAVE YOU EVER ACTUALLY HEARD A KOCH DO A N Y PUBLIC
DEBATE ON A N Y T H I N G ??? I guess they would rather RENT opinions
than debate THEMSELVES and to be show the fools (LOL).
Better not let a truew debate happen ....
http://www.youtube.com/watchv=N7e0gSqjSaM

Old September 13th 11, 06:23 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Sun, 11 Sep 2011 08:39:41 -0700, (Wild Wonderful)
wrote:

I wonder if someone has found a good way to finish this video game.
http://teapartyzombiesmustdie.com
On the 'easy' setting I can get thru all the other levels (Palin, Fox
News People etc etc.) but near the end I can't get by that dastardly
two-headed kochtapus.

Do you think that might be the joke of the game ... i.e. no matter what
you do the kochtapus survives?

A few of the Kochs' think tanks (Heritage, Cato, Reason etc and SSI).
http://www.youtube.com/watchv=WFymBUsoNWY

Did I hear -- Can't forget to buy a few Econ departments at Colleges
too? (now WHEN HAVE YOU EVER ACTUALLY HEARD A KOCH DO A N Y PUBLIC
DEBATE ON A N Y T H I N G ??? I guess they would rather RENT opinions
than debate THEMSELVES and to be show the fools (LOL).
Better not let a truew debate happen ....
http://www.youtube.com/watchv=N7e0gSqjSaM

You can't get Kochtapus. You must find the hidden Obama head with the
wingnut ears and smash it with one of the special watermelon weapons.
Old September 18th 11, 03:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

YES ! I was finally able to beat the Kochtapus. Just thought I'd
mention that IT IS POSSIBLE TO WIN !!!

Tea Party Zombies Must Die

http://www.teapartyzombiesmustdie.com

If you are afraid to click on the links - simply search YouTube with the
Heading for some GREAT Koch videos (nothing longer than 5 minutes).
http:/www.youtube.com

Will you help Senator Sanders expose the Koch Echo Chamber?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFymBUsoNWY

Which Schools Funded By Koch Bros?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7e0gSqjSaM

The Koch Brothers & Their Amazing Climate Change Denial Machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaKm89eVhoE

Koch Brothers Attack Social Security

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EuUlS-kVzA

Old September 30th 11, 01:22 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Wonderful View Post
I wonder if someone has found a good way to finish this video game.
http://teapartyzombiesmustdie.com
Yes...I did it. Tea party zombies must die, finally i got the opportunity to end this video game. Its hard to explain but ultimately I did it.