Old March 6th 04, 11:25 PM
Peter C. Nixon

Default USCF Membership Numbers

I have just posted the latest USCF membership numbers at:
http://detroitchess.com/USCFmem2.htm

Peter C. Nixon
http://detroitchess.com/
Old March 7th 04, 12:47 AM
RSHaas

Adults down another 326, but full youth and cheapo kiddies had a big month.

RSHaas

Old March 7th 04, 01:48 AM
StanB

"Peter C. Nixon" wrote in message

I have just posted the latest USCF membership numbers at:
http://detroitchess.com/USCFmem2.htm

Down 330 adult members. My only comfort is that Billy Gee said 49 bucks
wouldn't affect membership renewals. The guy should only be the ED.

StanB

Old March 7th 04, 03:22 AM
RSHaas

"Down 330 adult members. My only comfort is that Billy Gee said 49 bucks
wouldn't affect membership renewals. The guy should only be the ED. (StanB)
==============
Maybe he meant $49 won't affect renewals at the World Open.

RSHaas

Old March 7th 04, 03:38 AM
RSHaas

"Down 330 adult members." (StanB)
===========
Offset by +300 fully paid youth. The baton is being passed. I wonder who
were the organizers who wrote so many full youth memberships?

RSHaas

Old March 7th 04, 04:15 AM
Mike Nolan

"StanB" writes:

Down 330 adult members.

Economy adult memberships were up 63. Prison members included in
regular adult memberships went from 172 to 143.

The really interesting question may be when economy scholastic memberships
will pass 'full' scholastic memberships. I'm guessing some time around
October.
--
Mike Nolan
Old March 7th 04, 04:54 AM
Angelo DePalma

Richie,

Don't be a bore. Go wrestle an alligator and write to us about it. I'm
especially intersted in how the reptile's nails ripping your aged flesh
affect possible re-districting of Mensa coordinates.

Yours most respectfully,

Snottoslav Phlegmatov

Old March 7th 04, 06:11 AM
Terry Wright

Notice how few trial memberships there are? Only the USCF would dream
up a trial membership costing *more* then a regular one over the same
time period.

T. Wright

Old March 7th 04, 07:14 AM
Angelo DePalma

Mike,

Have executions picked up or what?

Old March 7th 04, 08:33 AM
Ray Gordon

"Terry Wright" wrote in message
om...
Notice how few trial memberships there are? Only the USCF would dream
up a trial membership costing *more* then a regular one over the same
time period.

The trial membership should do well at tournaments like the World Open, for
those who want to play there but nowhere else the rest of the year.

--
Everything you need to know about women. FREE!

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library

http://www.cybersheet.com/hotties.html
Why Hotties Choose Losers