Old March 7th 04, 03:38 AM
Ralph Jones

Default Did I misunderstand?

Just outa curiosity, I was under the impression this newsgroup was for
discussing Chess Politics. Was I mistaken? Or is this newsgroup intended
for any political discussion, just discussed by people who happen to have
an interest in chess?

Old March 7th 04, 03:58 AM
RSHaas

"Or is this newsgroup intended for any political discussion, just discussed by
people who happen to have an interest in chess?" (rjones)
=============
Didja know that Jasper County, South Carolina is one of the really great
places to hunt snakes?

RSHaas
Old March 7th 04, 04:43 AM
Angelo DePalma

Dear "Ralph,"

Before I answer your question I must ask, are you related to Jane Adams? If
not, read on.

This newsgroup is a place where sick, demented malcontents come to threaten
each other with lawsuits and personal injury. If you would like to threaten
me or my family please stay and do same. If not, please post to some other
newsgroup.

Sincerely and forever yours,

Carry Gasparoff

Old March 7th 04, 05:09 AM
NoMoreChess

..
Didja know that Jasper County, South Carolina is one of the really great
places to hunt snakes?

Now I know -- but how can I possibly crawl over the Appalatians this time of
year?

-- Mr. Kingsnake