Old March 7th 04, 04:10 AM
Fifiela

Default Martha Stewart has been railroaded !

Good Post Sam! Total Agreement.
Old March 7th 04, 04:13 AM
Fifiela

But when she did answer, she lied. Now lieing to the government is okay?

It all depends what the definition of is is.

Bleeding government lies all the time; I'm not too worried about someone lying
to it.
Old March 7th 04, 04:15 AM
Fifiela

....but she probably will get the Prison Train.

Yupe! We all think homosexual rape in prisions is a Big Joke in this country.
Lie like Hell I say.....
Old March 7th 04, 01:45 PM
Randy Risque

"Fifiela" wrote in message
Good Post Sam! Total Agreement.

Myself, and at least 12 others are in complete disagreement.

Old March 7th 04, 02:18 PM
StanB

"Phil Scott" wrote in message

Nah... what she did is the rule of the day in corporate america, the
insiders by the millions tipping each other....

Sounds like an Eastern European chess tournament.

StanB

Old March 7th 04, 04:34 PM
Fifiela

lying to the govt though IS illegal...

OTOH the govenrment lying to us is SOP.

Old March 7th 04, 06:06 PM
sandirhodes

"Fifiela" wrote
Yupe! We all think homosexual rape in prisions is a Big Joke in this country.
Lie like Hell I say.....

She's not going to the 'Big House.' She's going to a minimum security country club, I'd bet.

Old March 7th 04, 07:25 PM
StanB

"sandirhodes" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

"Fifiela" wrote
Yupe! We all think homosexual rape in prisions is a Big Joke in this

country.
Lie like Hell I say.....

She's not going to the 'Big House.' She's going to a minimum security

country club, I'd bet.

Who'd wanna rape that ol' crow?

StanB

Old March 7th 04, 10:00 PM
Fifiela

Well Said, Ms Cleopatra!
Old March 8th 04, 03:30 AM
John Fernandez

Sam Sloan wrote:

I think that
this represents a good opportunity for the Libertarian Party to make
headway in the coming elections. The Republicans, the Democrats, the
Greens, the Blues and the Reds will not dare to touch the Martha
Stewart case except to try to associate themselves with her
conviction. Do not be surprised to see a video clip showing George W.
Bush taking credit for putting Martha Stewart behind bars.

If the Democrats don't win, then we all lose.

John Fernandez