Old March 8th 04, 06:52 AM
Linares__Lulls

Default Randy Bauer tries to fool people with his lies, but the truth shines through!

Clear Day
"Randy Bauer" wrote in message news:[email protected]_s04...
The black player here was Richard Bauer. While he lost, he's still lots better than Jason, who can barely draw with 2100 players.

Nice try idiot. Anyone with MegaDatabase 2003 or 2004 can easily check for themself. Bauer, you are such a moron and a loser it isn't funny. Your lies are so easy to detect. Are you still hounding my "stepdaddy"? ROFL

Well Randy, we all know how Debbie likes to get [PLONKED] by REAL men now
don't we. Randy got very upset with me because I spilled the beans about how
Debbie likes to sleep around. She is enrolled in numerous online dating
outfits in order to meet men, including "Hot or Not". I can't say I blame
the poor girl. After all, she is married to a pencil dick impotent **** like
Bauer.

Check it out for yourself:

http://www.hotornot.com/

login: debbie_barf
pass: debbie

ps, you forgot to put the "NATIONAL MASTER" by your name like you usually do
you punkass geek!

pps. Try to look at the bright side of Debbie's whoring.

1. Not only do you get free milk delivered to your door, but the milkman
leaves YOU a tip.
2. You get great service from the postman as he continues to get great
service from Debbie.
3. Whenever Debbie comes home, she always has plenty of change in her
pockets.

"Linares__Lulls" wrote in message news:[email protected]
I want to talk about great chess. Like this wonderful game where the moron Randy Bauer got spanked by a REAL chess player:

[Event "World op"]
[Site "Philadelphia"]
[Date "1998.??.??"]
[Round "9"]
[White "Ashley, Maurice"]
[Black "Bauer, Randy"]
[Result "1-0"]
[ECO "C02"]
[WhiteElo "2500"]
[PlyCount "87"]
[EventDate "1998.06.27"]
[Source "ChessBase"]
[SourceDate "1998.11.10"]

1. e4 c6 2. d4 d5 3. e5 c5 4. dxc5 Nc6 5. Bb5 e6 6. Nf3 Bxc5 7. O-O Nge7 8. Bd3
Ng6 9. Re1 Qb6 10. Qe2 Bd7 11. c3 O-O 12. b4 Be7 13. a4 Rac8 14. a5 Qc7 15. a6
b6 16. Na3 f6 17. Nb5 Qd8 18. exf6 Rxf6 19. Bg5 Nf4 20. Bxf4 Rxf4 21. Nfd4 Nxd4
22. Nxd4 Rxd4 (What a ****ing moron! Absolutely no compensation for the exchange) 23. cxd4 Bxb4 24. Rec1 Bc3 25. Bxh7+ Kh8 26. Qh5 Bxd4 27. Rxc8
Qxc8 28. Rd1 Qc5 29. Bf5+ Kg8 30. Bxe6+ Bxe6 31. Qe8+ Kh7 32. Qh5+ Kg8 33. Qe8+
Kh7 34. Qxe6 Bxf2+ 35. Kf1 Bd4 36. Qg4 Qc4+ 37. Qe2 Bc5 38. Qxc4 dxc4 39. Rd7
b5 40. Rc7 Bd4 41. Rb7 c3 42. Ke2 c2 43. Kd2 b4 44. Kxc2 1-0

If the idiot had any class, he would have resigned on move 25 where it was clear that he was dead lost. So the game was technically a miniature. Ashley must have been happy to play Bauer......it was like getting a day of rest!

I heard that after the game, Maurice took Debbie to a hotel room and shoved his big black dick into her all night long........made her feel like a WOMAN for a change. Ironic thing is that both Bauers got ****ed that day. One on the chessboard, and one off of it.

[...]

Please whatever you do, don't contact my dad Gordon Greaves at:

The Greave Household
391 Gertrude Ave, Ste 306
Winnipeg, MB R3L 0M5
(204) 453-1696

His father is Gordon Greaves (204)478-6028.

and complain. I would be in alot of trouble if you did. After all, I am very little and bruise so easily.

Jason Repa

--
I hold that it is bad as far as we are concerned if a person, a political party, an army or a school is not attacked by the enemy, for in that case it would definitely mean that we have sunk to the level of the enemy. It is good if we are attacked by the enemy, since it proves that we have drawn a clear line of demarcation between the enemy and ourselves. It is still better if the enemy attacks us wildly and paints us as utterly black and without a single virtue; it demonstrates that we have not only drawn a clear line of demarcation between the enemy and ourselves but achieved a great deal in our work.

Mao Tse-Tung