Old March 9th 04, 12:13 AM
The Truth Sayer

Default Jason Repa

I have watched for a long time
And must now bring back my rhyme
About the fellow that is a creepa
Who is known as Jason Repa.

This fellow is truly a jerk
His postings have shown he's beserk
He rants and raves in vulgarities
and he reveals his own peculiarities.

He obviously needs to get a life
To really minimize his real strife.
He is obviously gay
As his sexual eye really does stray.

He has a mind the size of a thimble
And shows that intellectually he is not nimble.
He threatens to deliver physical abuse
But his actions are truly obtuse.

I think that he really wants ot masturbate
But his mommy watches him until it is quite late.
They woh't let him out of the house
Because he has a brain the size of a mouse.

I speak and write the truth
So don't even question with your single tooth.
Jason Repa
You are totally a creepa.

The Truthsayer I am and this is certainly no spam.
Old March 9th 04, 01:19 AM
The Masked Bishop

I thought we had agreed to let this matter just drop, and thus it would
wither away. Truly you are no better than the object of your scorn,
Truthsayer.

TMB

Old March 10th 04, 09:31 PM
Newsmail

ROFL, You are quite obviously a huge fan of mine to give me so much
attention and thought. It is very obvious that your "insults" that are
apparently directed towards me are really your projected knowledge of
yourself. Glad I could be of assistance to your psychotherapy.

om...