Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old October 13th 11, 04:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,nyc.politics,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 14,870
Default Jack M. Bilello, sicced on by Bill Brock, trying to be my wife's friend

Everybody is probably thinking that this case is over but it has just
been restarted again.

It goes back to 2005 with Bill Brock calling me a "child molester"
thousands of times and Paul Truong impersonating me more than 2500
times with Fake Sam Sloan postings.

It goes back to a meeting Bill Brock, Paul Truong, Susan Polgar,
Herbert Rodney Vaughn and Bill Goichberg had in Oak Park Illinois in
August 2006 in which these Fake Sam Sloan postings and accusations
that I am a child molester were planned as a way to discredit me in an
effort to prevent me from taking office on the Executive Board of the
United States Chess Federation. Bill Brock also made thousands of
baseless complaints about me and got me kicked off of ebay among other
things.

Turns out this is not ancient history. My home was just visited one
hour ago by a police officer who informed me that this entire matter
is being investigated by the Bronx District Attorney.

It is time they put assholes like Bill Brock and Paul Truong and their
co-conspirators in jail and bring an end to this.

The Real Sam Sloan
  #2   Report Post  
Old October 13th 11, 06:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,nyc.politics,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,536
Default Jack M. Bilello, sicced on by Bill Brock, trying to be my wife's friend

On Oct 13, 11:40*pm, samsloan wrote:
Everybody is probably thinking that this case is over but it has just
been restarted again.

It goes back to 2005 with Bill Brock calling me a "child molester"
thousands of times and Paul Truong impersonating me more than 2500
times with Fake Sam Sloan postings.

It goes back to a meeting Bill Brock, Paul Truong, Susan Polgar,
Herbert Rodney Vaughn and Bill Goichberg had in Oak Park Illinois in
August 2006 in which these Fake Sam Sloan postings and accusations
that I am a child molester were planned as a way to discredit me in an
effort to prevent me from taking office on the Executive Board of the
United States Chess Federation. Bill Brock also made thousands of
baseless complaints about me and got me kicked off of ebay among other
things.

Turns out this is not ancient history. My home was just visited one
hour ago by a police officer who informed me that this entire matter
is being investigated by the Bronx District Attorney.

It is time they put assholes like Bill Brock and Paul Truong and their
co-conspirators in jail and bring an end to this.

The Real Sam Sloan


Why did you use the title "Jack M. Bilello, sicced on by Bill Brock,
trying to be my wife's friend"? Why was your wife not mentioned in
the body of your post?

Are you a cuckold fetishist? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

RL
  #3   Report Post  
Old October 13th 11, 09:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,nyc.politics,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 14,870
Default Jack M. Bilello, sicced on by Bill Brock, trying to be my wife's friend

On Oct 13, 10:59*am, raylopez99 wrote:
On Oct 13, 11:40*pm, samsloan wrote:









Everybody is probably thinking that this case is over but it has just
been restarted again.


It goes back to 2005 with Bill Brock calling me a "child molester"
thousands of times and Paul Truong impersonating me more than 2500
times with Fake Sam Sloan postings.


It goes back to a meeting Bill Brock, Paul Truong, Susan Polgar,
Herbert Rodney Vaughn and Bill Goichberg had in Oak Park Illinois in
August 2006 in which these Fake Sam Sloan postings and accusations
that I am a child molester were planned as a way to discredit me in an
effort to prevent me from taking office on the Executive Board of the
United States Chess Federation. Bill Brock also made thousands of
baseless complaints about me and got me kicked off of ebay among other
things.


Turns out this is not ancient history. My home was just visited one
hour ago by a police officer who informed me that this entire matter
is being investigated by the Bronx District Attorney.


It is time they put assholes like Bill Brock and Paul Truong and their
co-conspirators in jail and bring an end to this.


The Real Sam Sloan


Why did you use the title "Jack M. Bilello, sicced on by Bill Brock,
trying to be my wife's friend"? *Why was your wife not mentioned in
the body of your post?

Are you a cuckold fetishist? *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

RL


Go back and search the history of this thread in 2009 and you will see
what it is all about.

It goes back to Bill Brock calling me a "child molester" thousands of
times starting in 2005 followed up by the thousands of Fake Sam Sloan
postings followed by Bill Goichberg using the two of them to discredit
me.

The Real Sam Sloan
  #4   Report Post  
Old October 14th 11, 03:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,nyc.politics,alt.law-enforcement,rec.games.chess.misc
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 14,870
Default Jack M. Bilello trying to get me charged with child-rape

Jim E

This was a "Fake Sam Sloan" posting. It was most likely posted by Bill
Brock or Paul Truong. Stan Booz has to be a suspect too. I doubt it
was posted by Jim Eade, although he is known to dislike me.

The way you can tell the posting is fake is from the original headers.
They show the posting came through dizum.com, a website often used by
the Fake Sam Sloan.

Here are the headers:

Received: by 10.68.27.230 with SMTP id w6mr9699265pbg.3.1318554159092;
Thu, 13 Oct 2011 18:02:39 -0700 (PDT)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Path: d5ni5680pbc.0!nntp.google.com!news1.google.com!new s3.google.com!
feeder.news-service.com!newsfeed.straub-nv.de!news2.arglkargh.de!
news.dizum.com!sewer-output!mail2news-x5!mail2news-x4!mail2news-x3!
mail2news-x2!mail2news
Subject: Jack M. Bilello trying to get me charged with child-rape
From: Borked Pseudo-Mailed
References: 0913f779-f0dc-4e2b-8376-

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,nyc.politics,a lt.law-
enforcement,rec.games.chess.misc
Message-ID:
emailer.net
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 02:59:12 +0200
Mail-To-News-Contact:
Organization:

To Any One Reading This :
  #5   Report Post  
Old October 14th 11, 01:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,nyc.politics,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Aug 2009
Posts: 114
Default Jack M. Bilello, sicced on by Bill Brock, trying to be my wife's friend

On Oct 13, 11:40*am, samsloan wrote:
Everybody is probably thinking that this case is over but it has just
been restarted again.

It goes back to 2005 with Bill Brock calling me a "child molester"
thousands of times and Paul Truong impersonating me more than 2500
times with Fake Sam Sloan postings.

It goes back to a meeting Bill Brock, Paul Truong, Susan Polgar,
Herbert Rodney Vaughn and Bill Goichberg had in Oak Park Illinois in
August 2006 in which these Fake Sam Sloan postings and accusations
that I am a child molester were planned as a way to discredit me in an
effort to prevent me from taking office on the Executive Board of the
United States Chess Federation. Bill Brock also made thousands of
baseless complaints about me and got me kicked off of ebay among other
things.

Turns out this is not ancient history. My home was just visited one
hour ago by a police officer who informed me that this entire matter
is being investigated by the Bronx District Attorney.

It is time they put assholes like Bill Brock and Paul Truong and their
co-conspirators in jail and bring an end to this.

The Real Sam Sloan


"This entire mattetr" is being investigated? I don't understand. Why
would the New York police investigate a meeting that took place in Oak
Brook, Illinoois five years ago? Is there some narrative missing from
your accounting of this matter?

David Ames


  #6   Report Post  
Old October 14th 11, 03:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,nyc.politics,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.misc
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 14,870
Default Jack M. Bilello, sicced on by Bill Brock, trying to be my wife's friend

On Oct 14, 5:22*am, David Ames wrote:
On Oct 13, 11:40*am, samsloan wrote:









Everybody is probably thinking that this case is over but it has just
been restarted again.


It goes back to 2005 with Bill Brock calling me a "child molester"
thousands of times and Paul Truong impersonating me more than 2500
times with Fake Sam Sloan postings.


It goes back to a meeting Bill Brock, Paul Truong, Susan Polgar,
Herbert Rodney Vaughn and Bill Goichberg had in Oak Park Illinois in
August 2006 in which these Fake Sam Sloan postings and accusations
that I am a child molester were planned as a way to discredit me in an
effort to prevent me from taking office on the Executive Board of the
United States Chess Federation. Bill Brock also made thousands of
baseless complaints about me and got me kicked off of ebay among other
things.


Turns out this is not ancient history. My home was just visited one
hour ago by a police officer who informed me that this entire matter
is being investigated by the Bronx District Attorney.


It is time they put assholes like Bill Brock and Paul Truong and their
co-conspirators in jail and bring an end to this.


The Real Sam Sloan


"This entire mattetr" is being investigated? *I don't understand. *Why
would the New York police investigate a meeting that took place in Oak
Brook, Illinoois five years ago? *Is there some narrative missing from
your accounting of this matter?

David Ames


Bill Brock made a series of complaints about me especially during the
period 2005-2009 when he called me a "child molester" on these groups
and in many other places thousands of times.

These complaints are now being investigated by the New York City
Police which resulted in a visit to my home by three police officers
yesterday. The police were specifically asking about a complaint Bill
Brock had made to Jack Bilello, a NY Department of State Investigator,
in 2009.

It was at a meeting in Oak Park Illinois in 2006 just before the USCF
Delegate's meeting in which Bill Goichberg, Bill Brock, Susan Polgar,
Paul Truong and Herbert Rodney Vaughn and one or two others met and
adopted this as a strategy to keep Bill Goichberg in control of the
USCF by discrediting me, even though I had just been elected to the
USCF Executive Board by the general membership.

Sam Sloan
  #7   Report Post  
Old October 14th 11, 08:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,nyc.politics,alt.law-enforcement,rec.games.chess.misc
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,073
Default Jack M. Bilello trying to get me charged with child-rape

On Oct 13, 10:32*pm, samsloan wrote:
* Jim E

This was a "Fake Sam Sloan" posting. It was most likely posted by Bill
Brock or Paul Truong. Stan Booz has to be a suspect too. I doubt it
was posted by Jim Eade, although he is known to dislike me.


Stan Booz dosen't post this kind of ****. Aloough he has noted the
admissions on your court silenced web-site. This smacks of Charlie.

  #8   Report Post  
Old October 14th 11, 08:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,nyc.politics,alt.law-enforcement,rec.games.chess.misc
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 14,870
Default Jack M. Bilello trying to get me charged with child-rape

On Oct 14, 12:08*pm, None wrote:
On Oct 13, 10:32*pm, samsloan wrote:

* Jim E


This was a "Fake Sam Sloan" posting. It was most likely posted by Bill
Brock or Paul Truong. Stan Booz has to be a suspect too. I doubt it
was posted by Jim Eade, although he is known to dislike me.


Stan Booz dosen't post this kind of ****. Aloough he has noted the
admissions on your court silenced web-site. This smacks of Charlie.


By "Charlie", I assume you mean Paul Truong. Of course, Truong has to
be the leading suspect. "Charlie" is an old US Army Korean War
nickname for the North Korean soldiers.

Sam
  #9   Report Post  
Old October 14th 11, 08:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,nyc.politics,alt.law-enforcement,rec.games.chess.misc
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Nov 2009
Posts: 106
Default Jack M. Bilello trying to get me charged with child-rape

Sigh.

If anyone is wondering why interest in organized US chess is
cratering...see above.

  #10   Report Post  
Old October 15th 11, 12:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,misc.legal,nyc.politics,alt.law-enforcement,rec.games.chess.misc
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,073
Default Jack M. Bilello trying to get me charged with child-rape

On Oct 14, 3:38*pm, The Masked Bishop wrote:
Sigh.

If anyone is wondering why interest in organized US chess is
cratering...see above.


Sam was on acid during the Viet Nam police action.
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jack M. Bilello, sicced on by Bill Brock, trying to be my wife'sfriend samsloan rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) 40 May 29th 09 11:08 PM
Jack M. Bilello, sicced on by Bill Brock, trying to be my wife'sfriend samsloan alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) 8 May 28th 09 08:41 PM
Goichberg's List samsloan rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 1 March 19th 07 09:09 PM
Goichberg's List samsloan rec.games.chess.play-by-email (Chess - Play by Email) 1 March 19th 07 09:09 PM
Goichberg's List samsloan alt.chess (Alternative Chess Group) 0 March 19th 07 07:25 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 ChessBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Chess"

 

Copyright © 2017