Old March 14th 04, 10:40 PM
Kevin L. Bachler

Default A Reason To Take Care

Yesterday, my wife received a letter from a prisoner in Texas. Neither she nor
anyone in my family knows this person. He is not due to come up for parole
until 2010, and is sentenced for armed robbery until 2025.

He wrote a rather forward letter looking for female companionship.

He got her name out of a TLA in a 2002 Chess Life.

Kevin L. Bachler

Old March 15th 04, 01:19 AM
Kevin L. Bachler

In article , Angelo DePalma says...

Is he a regular adult member or does he have the "death row special"
membership?

adp

Not one of the things I asked the police. But he's not listed online.

Kevin L. Bachler

Old March 15th 04, 09:59 AM
Fifiela

He got her name out of a TLA in a 2002 Chess Life.

The very reason I rent a PO Box for all chess correspondence.