Old November 30th 11, 02:56 AM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.iranian,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default If Israel Bombs Iran I think We Should Bomb Them

Apparently Israel Plans to Bomb Iran so I think we should Bomb Them.
Old November 30th 11, 04:16 AM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.iranian,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Nov 29, 6:56*pm, samsloan wrote:
Apparently Israel Plans to Bomb Iran so I think we should Bomb Them.

Heck, why stop there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du3WhHrrNgs
Old November 30th 11, 09:25 AM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.iranian,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

"samsloan" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Apparently Israel Plans to Bomb Iran so I think we should Bomb Them.

Why bomb 'Them'? Nuke'em and quick - nuke'em before they nuke you!

At first I thought: Who is "Them"? But this is Sloan, so there is
no sense asking what he might mean. And it doesn't matter really -
nuke'em both and nuke Philadelphia into the bargain. And while
you are at it - a few stray missiles for Lebanon, Jordan
and Syria will teach'em about freedom and democracy and
win some hearts and minds.

Old November 30th 11, 11:57 AM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.iranian,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Nov 29, 9:56*pm, samsloan wrote:

Apparently Israel Plans to Bomb Iran so I think we should Bomb Them.

Sam Sloan takes time out from "publishing" every book ever written
about Third Reich that is not nailed down to recommend: killing the
Jews.

Old November 30th 11, 12:10 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.iranian,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Having Endless Fun with our Resident Psychopath, "The Rectum"! LOL

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 05:36:05 -0500, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

On Nov 29, 6:56*pm, samsloan wrote:
Apparently Israel Plans to Bomb Iran so I think we should Bomb Them.

Heck, why stop there?

Bomb 'Israel' NOW!

Well farted, our constipated housebound miserable cripple!

--
Retarded, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident psychopath, The
Retard (aka "The Rectum").

Old November 30th 11, 12:52 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.iranian,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 07:17:52 -0500, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

Sam Sloan takes time out from "publishing" every book ever written
about Third Reich that is not nailed down to recommend: killing the
Jews.

Sounds good to me.

Yeah, but you are a universally recognized and certified idiot, The Rectum!
So what! LOL

--
Quotes about The Rectum:
Jimbo: "You're an abortion that should have happened."
Old November 30th 11, 05:16 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.iranian,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Nov 29, 6:56*pm, samsloan wrote:
Apparently Israel Plans to Bomb Iran so I think we should Bomb Them.

I am posting this in Jakarta Indonesia where the time is 12:12 AM just
after midnight.

I want to see what time it says I am posting this
Old November 30th 11, 05:39 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.iranian,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Nov 30, 9:16*am, samsloan wrote:
On Nov 29, 6:56*pm, samsloan wrote:

Apparently Israel Plans to Bomb Iran so I think we should Bomb Them.

I am posting this in Jakarta Indonesia where the time is 12:12 AM just
after midnight.

I want to see what time it says I am posting this

So, Google thinks I am in California whereas actually I am in
Indonesia, 15 hours ahead.
Old November 30th 11, 06:10 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.iranian,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

America should urge the nuking of any other country by any other
country -- to enable the U.S. to shed the guilt of being the sole user
of nuclear weapons against human beings. (If you consider 1940s Japs
to have been fully human.)
Old November 30th 11, 06:35 PM posted to soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.iranian,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Nov 30, 1:25*am, Jürgen R. wrote:
"samsloan" schrieb im ...

Apparently Israel Plans to Bomb Iran so I think we should Bomb Them.

Why bomb 'Them'? Nuke'em and quick - nuke'em before they nuke you!

At first I thought: Who is "Them"? But this is Sloan, so there is
no sense asking what he might mean.

He must mean the giant ants:

http://www.highbrowhorror.com/wp-con...title-them.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2PLls02gOU