Old December 3rd 11, 01:45 AM posted to soc.genealogy.ireland,soc.genealogy.medieval,soc.history.medieval,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

Default King Tut was a White Guy !!!!!

A DNA study of the Mummy of King Tut has revealed that his Daddy was a
White guy. This is an amazing result. His DNA type is R1b1a2. This is
most commonly found in Western Europe, especially Ireland and England.

I myself have been tested and am a member of the R1b1a2 group and my
ancestry is Irish.

Family Tree Magazine, December 2011, Pg 13
www.igenea.com/en/index.php?c=62

Now the question is: What was a white guy doing down in Egypt and how
did he become Pharao there?

King Tutankhamun had been the last Pharao of the 18th dynasty and
ruled from about 1.332 until 1.323 BC.

Old December 3rd 11, 02:25 AM posted to soc.genealogy.ireland,soc.genealogy.medieval,soc.history.medieval,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 17:45:37 -0800 (PST), samsloan
wrote:

A DNA study of the Mummy of King Tut has revealed that his Daddy was a
White guy. This is an amazing result. His DNA type is R1b1a2. This is
most commonly found in Western Europe, especially Ireland and England.

I myself have been tested and am a member of the R1b1a2 group and my
ancestry is Irish.

Family Tree Magazine, December 2011, Pg 13
www.igenea.com/en/index.php?c=62

Now the question is: What was a white guy doing down in Egypt and how
did he become Pharao there?

King Tutankhamun had been the last Pharao of the 18th dynasty and
ruled from about 1.332 until 1.323 BC.

Sam Sloan

I'm gonna have my sisters tested.
Old December 3rd 11, 02:39 AM posted to soc.genealogy.ireland,soc.genealogy.medieval,soc.history.medieval,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

samsloan wrote:

A DNA study of the Mummy of King Tut has revealed that his Daddy was a
White guy. This is an amazing result. His DNA type is R1b1a2. This is
most commonly found in Western Europe, especially Ireland and England.

I myself have been tested and am a member of the R1b1a2 group and my
ancestry is Irish.

Family Tree Magazine, December 2011, Pg 13
www.igenea.com/en/index.php?c=62

Now the question is: What was a white guy doing down in Egypt and how
did he become Pharao there?

King Tutankhamun had been the last Pharao of the 18th dynasty and
ruled from about 1.332 until 1.323 BC.

Sam Sloan

this is incorrect as there were at least two 18th dynasty pharaohs
after tutankhamun, namely, ay, and horemheb. as for the dna claim, I am
suspicious

Old December 3rd 11, 02:53 AM posted to soc.genealogy.ireland,soc.genealogy.medieval,soc.history.medieval,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 2, 6:39*pm, norenxaq wrote:
samsloan wrote:
A DNA study of the Mummy of King Tut has revealed that his Daddy was a
White guy. This is an amazing result. His DNA type is R1b1a2. This is
most commonly found in Western Europe, especially Ireland and England.

I myself have been tested and am a member of the R1b1a2 group and my
ancestry is Irish.

Family Tree Magazine, December 2011, Pg 13
www.igenea.com/en/index.php?c=62

Now the question is: What was a white guy doing down in Egypt and how
did he become Pharao there?

King Tutankhamun had been the last Pharao of the 18th dynasty and
ruled from about 1.332 until 1.323 BC.

Sam Sloan

this is incorrect as there were at least two 18th dynasty pharaohs
after tutankhamun, namely, ay, and horemheb. as for the dna claim, I am
suspicious

The results are based on this video.

http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/king...rnal-line.html

and discussed he

http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/th/...-02/1266472989

but I am not sure I believe it either.

Sam Sloan
in Guangzhou China
Old December 3rd 11, 09:28 AM posted to soc.genealogy.ireland,soc.genealogy.medieval,soc.history.medieval,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

samsloan wrote:
A DNA study of the Mummy of King Tut has revealed that his Daddy was a
White guy. This is an amazing result. His DNA type is R1b1a2. This is
most commonly found in Western Europe, especially Ireland and England.

I myself have been tested and am a member of the R1b1a2 group and my
ancestry is Irish.

Family Tree Magazine, December 2011, Pg 13
www.igenea.com/en/index.php?c=62

Now the question is: What was a white guy doing down in Egypt and how
did he become Pharao there?

King Tutankhamun had been the last Pharao of the 18th dynasty and
ruled from about 1.332 until 1.323 BC.

Can I draw your attention to two of your words, "most commonly", &
invite you to ponder on how they might affect your interpretation of
this were you to give them fuller consideration?

--
Ian

The Hotmail address is my spam-bin. Real mail address is iang
at austonley org uk

Old December 3rd 11, 06:38 PM posted to soc.genealogy.ireland,soc.genealogy.medieval,soc.history.medieval,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 3, 1:28*am, Ian Goddard wrote:
samsloan wrote:
[...]

Of course all types including R1b1 come from Africa where all of us
got started (although I am not sure if R1b1a2 had split off before the
founder had left Africa) and there has also been a lot of return back
to Africa. Some of those who left Africa came back home. Still the
fact (if it really is a fact and not a mistaken interpretation of
data) that the King of Egypt more than three thousand years ago has a
DNA type typical of Irish lends itself to a wide variety of possible
interpretations including the possibility that an entirely different
race lived in Egypt back then but they were thrown out by those who
live there now, or even the fantastic possibility that the ancient
Egyptians saw a white guy and worshiped him and decided to make him
their King. (That happened once in Haiti where they had "The White
King of La Gonave". They are still waiting for him to return.)
There is a possibility suggested by a website that an ancient queen of
Egypt had no children and after her husband, the king, had died she
asked a neighboring tribe to provide a son to become the king, so they
produced a white boy who ruled and was the grandfather of King Tut.

All of these are possibilities and nothing is impossible but it does
seem to kill off the idea that some African Americans have that the
pyramids were built by Black Africans.

Sam Sloan in China where I have not seen a black person yet.
Old December 3rd 11, 11:40 PM posted to soc.genealogy.ireland,soc.genealogy.medieval,soc.history.medieval,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

On 03/12/11 18:38, samsloan wrote:
On Dec 3, 1:28 am, Ian wrote:
samsloan wrote:
[...]

Well I think it's reasonably safe to assume that some black people of
African descent were involved somewhere in the process of building the
pyramids.

Looking at King Tut's death mask he certainly doesn't look like a
European white guy...

I notice that the reconstructions of his face based on the remains are
all given pale skins and the soft tissue parts that have not survived
have been given European features.

--
William Black

Free men have open minds
If you want loyalty, buy a dog...
Old December 4th 11, 08:46 AM posted to soc.genealogy.ireland,soc.genealogy.medieval,soc.history.medieval,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

samsloan wrote:
[...]

Although overwhelmingly dominate in Wales, Spain and Ireland, this DNA does
appear in many countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogr...2_.28R-M269.29
Old December 4th 11, 08:46 AM posted to soc.genealogy.ireland,soc.genealogy.medieval,soc.history.medieval,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

Looking at King Tut's death mask he certainly doesn't look like a
European white guy...

I notice that the reconstructions of his face based on the remains are
all given pale skins and the soft tissue parts that have not survived
have been given European features.

I have noticed this too and have always put it down to Westerns that are
doing the reconstructions, but maybe it means something.
Old December 4th 11, 10:39 AM posted to soc.genealogy.ireland,soc.genealogy.medieval,soc.history.medieval,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics

On Dec 3, 1:28 am, Ian *wrote:
samsloan wrote:
[...]

Are you biased just because you are Black??