Old March 18th 04, 01:01 AM
Kevin L. Bachler

Default Is Bill Brock a Cross-Dresser?

In article .com, Jane Addams
says...
SNIP

So you see it is clear now why they call you the "cave-man" of chess. You
are an admitted Imbecile!

Jason Repa

ROFLMAOAPMP!! Seems you missed the joke!

NY Jane

Bill, is that you?

Kevin L. Bachler

Old March 18th 04, 07:28 AM
Bill Brock

Kevin L. Bachler wrote in message ...
In article .com, Jane Addams
says...
SNIP

So you see it is clear now why they call you the "cave-man" of chess. You
are an admitted Imbecile!

Jason Repa

ROFLMAOAPMP!! Seems you missed the joke!

NY Jane

Bill, is that you?

Kevin L. Bachler

Remember that when I committed Selbstplonk, you were included. So I
never saw this post.
Old March 18th 04, 03:38 PM
Kevin L. Bachler

In article , Bill Brock says...

Kevin L. Bachler wrote in message
In article .com, Jane Addams
says...
SNIP

So you see it is clear now why they call you the "cave-man" of chess. You
are an admitted Imbecile!

Jason Repa

ROFLMAOAPMP!! Seems you missed the joke!

NY Jane

Bill, is that you?

Kevin L. Bachler

Remember that when I committed Selbstplonk, you were included. So I
never saw this post.

Crap, does that mean I was supposed to stop posting?

Kevin L. Bachler