Old December 12th 11, 08:49 AM posted to rec.games.chinese-chess,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.china,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.chess

Default Do Not Use winzip160.exe Stay Away from It

I just downloaded winzip160.exe and had a very bad experience. I
advise everybody not to use it.

After I downloaded and installed it, I discovered that all of my email
attachments were going out as zip files. I could not send a file in
txt or jpg format. I kept trying different ways and none of them
worked.

This would mean that anybody who received my files would have to
install this program to read my files, an obvious scam.

Then when I un-installed the program it told me that I must re-install
the program. Otherwise my email attachments could not be sent.

I finally got rid of the program by restarting my computer. At least I
think I have gotten rid of this program.