Old March 24th 04, 12:35 AM
Rubix

Default Former FIDE Sec Gen: where is he?

I have just noticed that the FIDE Secretary general Emmanuel Omuku has just
disappeared from the FIDE website, apparently replaced. What happened? Where
is he? Is he still alive, in Afghanistan or what?

Pls someone fill me in on this latest FIDE intrigue.

Rubix