Old March 24th 04, 07:30 AM
Cranky Chess

Default USCL/USCF ate my homework, or something like that

What is up with the USCF rated quick tournaments on USCL? None of
them seem to be have been rated since December and there was a blurb
on the USCF website that said they held up due to some sort of
technical difficulty. At least that is what I think it said because
that post has disappeared.

If its technical difficulties, why haven't they been able to work out
these problems in the three years they have been holding these
tournaments?

If they have been submitted and are waiting to be rated, under what
state are they listed on the tournaments submitted listing? Are they
still being rated under the US Chess Live affiliate (which is expired,
by the way)?

I have come to expect so little from the USCF that I am hardly ever
really disappointed anymore, but one of the few benefits I still use
is the ability to occasionally play in one of these tournaments and I
am disgusted at the inability of the USCF and USCL to get their crap
togther and get them rated (which has also happened several times
before).
Old March 24th 04, 09:07 PM
ASCACHESS

If its technical difficulties, why haven't they been able to work out
these problems in the three years they have been holding these
tournaments?

How can you have technical difficulties when you are reduced to paper and
pencil?

Did the lead break?