Old March 25th 04, 12:03 PM
Ray Gordon

Default Chess Losers Want HAHN Rather Than FISCHER

The ultimate in the "beauty premium" (chess goggles version) at work.

A chick with a 2200 rating is preferable to a guy with a 2850 rating.

We don't deserve a world champion in this country.

--
Everything you need to know about women. FREE!

http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
The Seduction Library

http://www.cybersheet.com/hotties.html
Why Hotties Choose Losers

Old March 25th 04, 12:55 PM
Matt Nemmers

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
The ultimate in the "beauty premium" (chess goggles version) at work.

A chick with a 2200 rating is preferable to a guy with a 2850 rating.

We don't deserve a world champion in this country.

Let it go, man.

Old March 25th 04, 05:18 PM
Matt Nemmers

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message

A chick with a 2200 rating is preferable to a guy with a 2850 rating.

We don't deserve a world champion in this country.

Let it go, man.

Truth hurts?

Hardly. Fischer's washed up almost as bad as your current frivilous
lawsuit.

Old March 26th 04, 07:47 AM
newsnewsnews

Default Matt Nemmers stays true to his stupid, 1200 rated, minimum wage clerk form!

"Matt Nemmers" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s52...
"Ray Gordon" wrote in message

A chick with a 2200 rating is preferable to a guy with a 2850

rating.

We don't deserve a world champion in this country.

Let it go, man.

Truth hurts?

Hardly. Fischer's washed up almost as bad as your current frivilous
lawsuit.

You're a washed up idiot clerk that can't do better than a 1200 uscf rating
Nemmers. You aren't intelligent or knowledgeable enough to comment on
Fischer's choice of pizza toppings.

Jason Repa

Rating History for
MATTHEW ROBERT NEMMERS
USCF ID 12763067 Expires 05-04 State ILLINOIS

Source Regular
Rating Quick
Rating

10-02 Supplement 1235 1252/13
08-02 Supplement 1119
06-02 Supplement 1126
04-02 Supplement 1031
12-01 Annual List 1029
10-01 Supplement 1048
06-01 Supplement 1046
12-00 Annual List 904
10-00 Supplement 854
08-00 Supplement 810/19
06-00 Supplement 798/13
02-00 Supplement 1010/09
12-99 Annual List 804/04
10-99 Supplement 804/04

Old March 27th 04, 04:55 AM
NoMoreChess

Default Dimwitted troll, Repa, loses track of almost two years

..
Rating History for
MATTHEW ROBERT NEMMERS
USCF ID 12763067 Expires 05-04 State ILLINOIS

Source Regular
Rating Quick
Rating

10-02 Supplement 1235 1252/13
08-02 Supplement 1119
06-02 Supplement 1126
04-02 Supplement 1031
12-01 Annual List 1029
10-01 Supplement 1048
06-01 Supplement 1046
12-00 Annual List 904
10-00 Supplement 854
08-00 Supplement 810/19
06-00 Supplement 798/13
02-00 Supplement 1010/09
12-99 Annual List 804/04
10-99 Supplement 804/04

In case anyone else is nearly as dimwitted as Trollboy Repa, there was
recently a year called "2003," followed by the current year, 2004. Believe
it or not, the USCF rating system continued to operate during this time,
rendering the above data incomplete and out-of-date.
In fairness to other trolls, I should point out that my comments in no way
should be misinterpreted as indicating that all trolls are as ignorant as Jason
Repa -- on the contrary, he is obviously in a class by himself.

Old March 27th 04, 05:01 AM
newsnewsnews

Default NoMoreChess is a liar and a snivelling coward that hides behind an alias and refuses to post his uscf rating.

"NoMoreChess" wrote in message
.
Rating History for
MATTHEW ROBERT NEMMERS
USCF ID 12763067 Expires 05-04 State ILLINOIS

Source Regular
Rating Quick
Rating

10-02 Supplement 1235 1252/13
08-02 Supplement 1119
06-02 Supplement 1126
04-02 Supplement 1031
12-01 Annual List 1029
10-01 Supplement 1048
06-01 Supplement 1046
12-00 Annual List 904
10-00 Supplement 854
08-00 Supplement 810/19
06-00 Supplement 798/13
02-00 Supplement 1010/09
12-99 Annual List 804/04
10-99 Supplement 804/04

I got this information right off the uscf site, so if anyone is in any doubt
this info is real, they can go and check it out for themself.

Jason Repa

Old March 27th 04, 05:49 AM
Matt Nemmers

Default Jason thinks people believe him, and other funny stories....

"newsnewsnews" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

[...]

Right! I wasn't going to say anything since your lies are so transparent
they hardly warrant acknowledgement, but in a humanitarian effort to give
the starving troll a "last supper," so to speak, I'm wondering: if want to
discredit me by misrepresenting my rating, why stop where you did? Why not
just post:

Rating History for
MATTHEW ROBERT NEMMERS
USCF ID 12763067 Expires 05-04 State ILLINOIS

Source Regular
Rating Quick
Rating

06-00 Supplement798/13
02-00 Supplement1010/09
12-99 Annual List804/04
10-99 Supplement804/04

and *REALLY* show me who's boss? Came right off the USCF website, my man.
Anybody can check it for themselves. I mean, hey....if two years can just
disappear, why not four? Hell, why not just say I'm "not a chessplayer"
like Sloan does and say I don't have a rating to boot?!

Jason, seriously.....you really ought not quit your day job. See, this
part-time thing (which is becoming more of a full-time gig every day) that
you have trying to "discredit" people like Mike Leahy, me, and a plethora of
others on this forum just makes you look....how should I say it? Well, it
makes you look like you **** around, and I get the impression you don't want
people to think you **** around. You want people to think you're a serious,
tough guy and a serious, tough chessplayer who'll beat them up at the
chessboard and then bring his "6'5", 240 lbs." over to their houses and beat
them up. Unfortunately for you, nobody buys it. Any of it. But
fortunately for us, you provide a lot of entertaining drama, far-fetched as
most of it is.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because I'm right.

Regards,

Matt "Keepin' the Hammer Down" Nemmers

Old March 27th 04, 08:02 AM
newsnewsnews

Default Matt Nemmers reverts back to his troll ways. After all, trolls will be trolls!

"Matt Nemmers" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s53...
[...]

What exactly is it that I lied about idiot? Is this not your actual rating
information that I posted? You are the useless little peckerhead that needs
to lie to try to make your point. You are the lying idiot that posted
incorrect personal information about me. You are the lying idiot that posted
a picture of someone that is not me saying that it was. You are really
making an idiot of yourself this time especially Nemmers, as your latest lie
is so easy to prove. Anyone can see for themself at the USCF website that I
posted exactly what is there.

Again, for those of you that are in any doubt, you can check the official
uscf site and punch "Nemmers" into the search field for rating lookup. You
will see that I copied and pasted exactly what they have on display.

and I get the impression you don't want
people to think you **** around. You want people to think you're a

serious,
tough guy

Not all all moron. I want people to think I'm weak and feeble and come to
see me personally to find out for themself. Care to come to Winnipeg little
Navy boy?

and a serious, tough chessplayer who'll beat them up at the
chessboard

Never beat anyone up at the chessboard. I usually focus my energy on trying
to checkmate people. But then again, little weasels like you don't mouth off
to me in person either.

and then bring his "6'5", 240 lbs."

247 lbs as of Tuesday when I weighed myself at the gym.

Unfortunately for you, nobody buys it.

Fine, fine.....just come and meet me in person. That is all I ask.

Regards,

Matt "the little navy boy" Nemmers

Rating History for
MATTHEW ROBERT NEMMERS
USCF ID 12763067 Expires 05-04 State ILLINOIS

Source Regular
Rating Quick
Rating

10-02 Supplement 1235 1252/13
08-02 Supplement 1119
06-02 Supplement 1126
04-02 Supplement 1031
12-01 Annual List 1029
10-01 Supplement 1048
06-01 Supplement 1046
12-00 Annual List 904
10-00 Supplement 854
08-00 Supplement 810/19
06-00 Supplement 798/13
02-00 Supplement 1010/09
12-99 Annual List 804/04
10-99 Supplement 804/04

Jason (the grim) Repa

Old March 28th 04, 06:14 AM
NoMoreChess

Default Repa breaks own dumbness record, lowers the bar again

..
The Trollboy turns out to be even dumber than I thought -- and that is quite
an acheivement, in his case!!

Here is the actual info at the uscf ratings website, and it *includes* the
two years which the moronic Trollboy, Jason Repa, somehow "lost track of" (2003
and 2004):

===========================

Source Regular
Rating Quick
Rating
03-25 Unofficial 1640 1295
04-04 Supplement 1653 1295/20
02-04 Supplement 1679 1295/20
12-03 Annual List 1660 1295/20
10-03 Supplement 1617 1295/20
08-03 Supplement 1560 1295/20
06-03 Supplement 1589
04-03 Supplement 1545 1295/20
02-03 Supplement 1496 1295/20
12-02 Annual List 1428 1270/14
10-02 Supplement 1235 1252/13
08-02 Supplement 1119
06-02 Supplement 1126
04-02 Supplement 1031
12-01 Annual List 1029
10-01 Supplement 1048
06-01 Supplement 1046
12-00 Annual List 904
10-00 Supplement 854
08-00 Supplement 810/19
06-00 Supplement 798/13
02-00 Supplement 1010/09
12-99 Annual List 804/04
10-99 Supplement 804/04

The above info indicates that, unlike the ignorant troll, Jason Repa, Matt
Nemmers in fact DOUBLED his rating over a short span of just a few years.